DX » Community » Reviews » 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver)
  • 5 star 18 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonForbes on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Looks good. -Different- great conversation starter. -Elegant design -Comes in a metal case . -Very bright LED's. -Easy to set and use -Manual is in English. -Adjustable metal strap. -Good quality Cons:None, have had one for a couple of years now OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • WOW
    posted byGudok7 on 01/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Pros: -Very cheap in my country you cannot find such a nice watch. -LED's are very bright. -Girls and guys will be WOWed (maybe con because the guys block the girls!). Cons:Cons: -It is impossible to adjust length of a bracelet. Build quality might be better, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakkohunter on 12/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: -Very cheap in my country you cannot find such a nice watch. -You will be noticed and all your friends will be asking you how to read the time. -Elegant design -It came with a cool metal case . -LED's are very bright. -Easy to set the time -It came with manual in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZSimon on 05/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Flashy. Will get you noticed. Girls and guys will be WOWed (maybe con because the guys block the girls!). Actually easy to set yourself. For a metal wrist, its comfortable. Cons:Mine did not come with a box :( Mine had no manual :( Mine didn't 'tick' time or p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrasman on 05/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use awesome futuristic designed led watch have all the features that I need. Best for gift.it uses CR2032 batteries Cons:Build quality might be better, buttons have am awful sound when pressing. Arrived without gift box and manual, back cover fits tightl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZelka on 12/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty cool watch! LEDs are brighter than expected, if anything it is a little too bright at night.... Lots of settings, but not overly confusing which is great! It is cool because your friends have no idea what they are looking at. They ask for the time, you show them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 11/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very awesome watch ! LEDs are strong , it show the time and the date (and month of course). Very very easy to set the time , I was thinking set the time were difficult. You can set the brighness , if you put at miximum it's like a flashlight ! The amazing thing (for me)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlsku on 09/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cool and futuristic look. Easy to set up. Can be set to show time every 6 minutes or by pressing only the button. Somewhat solid construction. Stays in time pretty well. Cons:Wristband could be more sturdy, but it does the job. Clock face had one digit fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 03/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. If you want a watch that stands out from the crowd you've got it here. It's not the easiest watch to read but you soon get used to it. It's easy to setup and looks fantastic in use. Everyone I've shown it to has been just as impressed as m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheprocess on 02/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap, cheap, cheap (compared to a real deal TF watch) -Super bright LEDs (has several brightness modes to choose from) -Awesome cool factor Cons:-Poor build quality - some rough edges and LEDs are not perfectly lined up with screen -Band is not the best quality OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections