DX » Community » Reviews » NUCKILY NS357 Outdoor Cycling Man's Quick Dry Nylon + Elastic Fiber Short Pants - Black (Size XXL)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkapell on 06/25/2014

+ Good fit (stretch) + Lots of pockets with zips + very quick drying + quite dirt proof + lightweight + cool design + vent - stretch between the legs - absolutley none I use this short over my bycicling short for MTB - Tours. i love it. last tour was 5 Days trough the alps and the only short i used for biking and spare Time was this one. When washed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvratula on 06/05/2014

Material is nice, dries quickly, comfortable to wear and quality of processing is very good. A lot of other pockets, some with zippers. Rather difficult to choose the right size - in EU I ussually go with size L or XL, but here I have chosen XXL and it fits so-so. Other this that dissatisfy me a little bit are rather shallow main pockets. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazfan on 06/06/2013

The shorts are light and cool, very flexible, fit and finish is good with 3 pockets on each side. comfortable while riding with no shifting or bunching of material. Sizing is a little small but the description gives the waist size which seams to be accurate. I normally fit in Large work out shorts but the 2XL size was just right. Shorts are fashionable ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bygvrakela on 06/04/2013

Great materials, very soft and flexible. Long leg cut offers some knee protection from mud. Lots of pockets and waist adjustment. Very good for general cycling and outdoor walks/trekking. Very quick drying. No inner liner, you have to buy it separately. Size XXL is quite loose on me (188 cm, 100 kg), if I buy now it would be XL. I usually use shorter ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections