DX » Community » Reviews » NUCKILY NS357 Outdoor Cycling Man's Quick Dry Nylon + Elastic Fiber Short Pants - Black (Size XXL)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkapell on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Good fit (stretch) + Lots of pockets with zips + very quick drying + quite dirt proof + lightweight + cool design + vent - stretch between the legs Cons:- absolutley none OtherThoughts:I use this short over my bycicling short for MTB - Tours. i love it. last... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazfan on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The shorts are light and cool, very flexible, fit and finish is good with 3 pockets on each side. comfortable while riding with no shifting or bunching of material. Cons:Sizing is a little small but the description gives the waist size which seams to be accurate. I norm... Read more

4 0
  • posted bygvrakela on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great materials, very soft and flexible. Long leg cut offers some knee protection from mud. Lots of pockets and waist adjustment. Very good for general cycling and outdoor walks/trekking. Very quick drying. Cons:No inner liner, you have to buy it separately. S... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections