DX » Community » Reviews » SmallSun ZY-C60 Cree Q3-WC 180-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybogaa on 05/31/2011

- Small - Light - Cheap - Bright (for the size) - The tailcap of the one I've bought needed to be fixed to provide reliable switch to case contact. - I've got two of them. The older one was a bit short so installing a protected 16340 was a problem and it had direct LED drive. The newer one is a bit longer so that protected 16340 fit with no problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaveLED on 01/29/2011

cost, brighness, size not reliable without modifying, tools needed small screw drive, sandpaper, solder and solder iron, metal file, small insultated wire, aluminum foil. Poor connection on switch board to tube: use Al foil and bend connector to make connection to tube. Bad connection from driver to head: Solder jumper wire from drive to brass ring.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhouthakker1985 on 01/14/2011

It works! Good to keep your hands warm in winter Build quality, this is the worst flashlight i've ever seen. plastic flashlights are better than this one. Threads break off pieces of aluminium, tail switch doesn't work properly, and worst of all: it gets really really hot for the amount of light produced. Battery is dead in less then 30 minutes. I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisoBeno on 07/03/2010

I found its weight and size were both adequate, and once I got the light functioning it was acceptably bright. The machining on the case was also decent. Also it'll stand on its tail cap which is pretty cool. The light had a host of issues that I found rather annoying. The most annoying of which was the simple fact that it did not work out of the box.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazykaka on 05/15/2010

Small and light weight. The flashlight is pretty bright but not the 180 Lumen listed. Shape of the unit lets me grip it well Overall construction build is pretty poor. The cap is finicky. If not tightened precisely correct, the light won't turn on. Can't sit it on its base, as the click-button protrudes. Click button isn't glow in the dark Need to grease ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgwnm on 02/10/2010

Great little light for the price. Single mode, just on & off no stupid modes to remember or accidentally cycle through. size is very compact and quality is decent. no need to pay $50 or more for similar lights. get 5 of these instead. brightness is very good, works with rcr123,16340 and standard 3v cr123 cant think of any. not sure I would trust my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFenki on 02/07/2010

Maybe 180 Lumens is a bit overrated, I don't know. But it's reallyt very bright for this size. It's a good EDC size. The switch cove is a bit too high: you have to press it down quite a bit to feel the switch itself. A shorter switchcover would also make tailstaning possible. Maybe a low mode would be nice: I use my EDC to find connectors in computers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainless on 01/29/2010

First i bought only one Flashlight and tested it for a couple of days, i was surprised how bright this little thing is. My brother has seen the Flashlight and want three of them, also my cousin wants to own this awsome item, so i bought another 4 pices and all work great! I use it with Ultrafire 3.6V 880mAh LC 16340 Protected CR123A Rechargeable Battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySocko on 01/08/2010

Over all this is my favorite DX light thusfar. It is nearly identical in form factor to the wf-602c. It is brighter and slightly warmer colored than the 5 mode 602c part#19464. Single mode lights like this are nice. I am tiring of the sillyness of 5+mode lights. Where the top and bottom thread together the one i got didnt havee the threaded drilled ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 09/10/2009

BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT!! Not 180 lumens but pretty dang close (as bright as my 150 lumen Ultrafire). Nice compact size, good battery life on rechargables (45mins plus)good finish on the light (so far no real wear or scratches- about a week into it's EDC rotation) My module was a bit loose upon arrival (the lens rattled) but a quick turn on the retaining ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections