DX » Community » Reviews » YSDX-638 2.8'' LCD Portable 16Bit SEGA Game Video Game Player w/ Wireless Controller - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypuma123 on 02/04/2014

None, compared to other products 1, poor processor barely can handle 8 bit let alone 16 bit. 2,poor screen quality and sound 3, poor build quality 4, way overpriced for what you get 5, no save function I bought this device because it was a: "staff pick", but I will not be using this method ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrnd87yoc8680x on 12/30/2013

Really cool piece of kit, works very easily out of the box and pretty much does what it should reasonable. Having the SD card option is super nice, that makes it a whole lot more useful. Wireless controller does not work CPU is too slow to do most games, this makes the game less responsive and less fun,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxkcyeo on 12/10/2013

Easy to use, 100 real sega games! Try loading games in only a few can't work. Very good battery life. Very light and small. can dump it in your bag and travel. Trully portable on the go handheld sega console. The front panel is plastic and scratches easily. mine came with some specks of dirt inside. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySplockster on 12/08/2013

Cloth bag It is a mp5 without camera and with a firmware poorly done. He apparently runs games mega drive, master system, game boy and game boy color, but unfortunately because of its firmware, botched performance of the device is ridiculous. Furthermore the construction and finish of the unit, give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMirkovich on 10/27/2013

- Very nice. - Battery lasts a while. - Came with games already preinstalled. - My brother put on it more games that he downloaded, so there's no limit on the fun. - Can be used as 1 player or 2 player. - You can connect it to TV to play it there. - Has a wireless controller. - You have to aim the wireless ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byferfe on 08/08/2013

Good games. Really 100. Easy to use and it works very fast. It is great to remember some games you played with when you were a child :-) You cant save your plays, so you cannot continue if you exit the game. The wireless controller doesn´t work. I cannot play with any TV screen... The deliver was ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byfdiasvieira on 05/27/2013

Really nice product, works out of the box, you don't need a computer, there is no installation process, just turn on or connect it to any screen/ LCD/ TV/ Monitor and start playing! Other comments: - Very good selection of games. - Responsive controls - Small and portable The joystick seems weak. Screen ... Read more

7 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections