DX » Community » Reviews » 801 Portable USB 3.0 High Speed Anti Shock 2.5" SATA HDD External Enclosure - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Nice feel de buena calidad USB 3.0 Fiddly screws
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaviesP on 11/01/2016

this HDD Enclosure works well, and holds my old laptop drive nicely. However it requires tiny little screws to hold the case closed (8 of them in total) and another couple to hold the SATA connector to the case. These are seriously fiddly screws, but due to their small size are very unobtrusive a... Read more

Impression:Nice feel,Fiddly screws;

0 0 0

• posted bychuckyn on 07/26/2016

Pros: It fits your 2.5'' hard drive Small and clever Plug and Play. No drivers required. Cons: It could be faster but I won't complain for the price. If you want an Usb3 enclosure and fast enough with a good quality, just buy this one.

Impression:good,excellent, de buena calidad USB 3.0;

0 0 0

• posted byFredComp on 11/26/2015

Pro: Sturdy casing and looks beautiful. The screws on the lid and bottom are very small !! works much faster than a USB2 box. Approximately 76 MB / s read and write. Cons: The USB3 cable is very stiff

Good quality

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byChirinitos on 09/22/2015

Funciona muy bien y no me ha dado problemas. El cable usb 3.0 es de baja calidad pero funciona.

Impression:Buen case para HD, de buena calidad USB 3.0;

0 1 0

• posted bysamiyou1 on 07/08/2015

hello i received my HD but its not work what i have to do now?

its not working

Impression:sami;

0 1 0

• posted bytkoyen on 08/29/2014

Pros: Not sure if this really is WD, but it has the branding and the box! Very easy to install and solid build when properly installed. USB 3.0! Cons: Anti Shock, but I wouldn't drop it if I were you. My brother uses two of this for hier old laptop drives.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byCheah on 01/04/2014

- Fairly easy to assemble (despite not coming with instructions). All you really need is a small phillips head screw tip and you are good to go. - Once installed, I felt as if the enclosure was sturdy. If I shake the enclosure with the drive in it, it feels extremely solid and durable. - The thin... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydarebo789 on 08/27/2013

Affordable. High quality. Good against mechanical shock. I installed the hard drive Toshiba 2.5 "and the dimensions are correct, there is no air in between and no strange sounds. Only thing I have a small complaint and refers to the USB 3.0 cable that is too thick, but these are all. I the I... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byissak42 on 05/22/2013

- It's USB3.0, cable included - it's easy to assemble (not many parts) - pouch included - added extra screws, in case you lose them (they are tiny!) - WD label makes it look legit - It's really fast! - you have to use some force to fully close it - the chip part was just laying around in the it's... Read more

Transfer speeds with Seagate 2,5" disk inside

0 0 9

DX Everywhere