DX » Community » Reviews » 801 Portable USB 3.0 High Speed Anti Shock 2.5" SATA HDD External Enclosure - Black + White
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheah on 01/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fairly easy to assemble (despite not coming with instructions). All you really need is a small phillips head screw tip and you are good to go. - Once installed, I felt as if the enclosure was sturdy. If I shake the enclosure with the drive in it, it feels extremely so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarebo789 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Affordable. Cons:High quality. OtherThoughts:Good against mechanical shock. I installed the hard drive Toshiba 2.5 "and the dimensions are correct, there is no air in between and no strange sounds. Only thing I have a small complaint and refers to the USB 3.0 cable t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byissak42 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's USB3.0, cable included - it's easy to assemble (not many parts) - pouch included - added extra screws, in case you lose them (they are tiny!) - WD label makes it look legit - It's really fast! Cons:- you have to use some force to fully close it - the chip part was... Read more

Transfer speeds with Seagate 2,5" disk inside
    6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections