DX » Community » Reviews » 801 Portable USB 3.0 High Speed Anti Shock 2.5" SATA HDD External Enclosure - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCheah on 01/04/2014

- Fairly easy to assemble (despite not coming with instructions). All you really need is a small phillips head screw tip and you are good to go. - Once installed, I felt as if the enclosure was sturdy. If I shake the enclosure with the drive in it, it feels extremely solid and durable. - The thin leather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarebo789 on 08/27/2013

Affordable. High quality. Good against mechanical shock. I installed the hard drive Toshiba 2.5 "and the dimensions are correct, there is no air in between and no strange sounds. Only thing I have a small complaint and refers to the USB 3.0 cable that is too thick, but these are all. Otherwise, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byissak42 on 05/22/2013

- It's USB3.0, cable included - it's easy to assemble (not many parts) - pouch included - added extra screws, in case you lose them (they are tiny!) - WD label makes it look legit - It's really fast! - you have to use some force to fully close it - the chip part was just laying around in the box - it'... Read more

Transfer speeds with Seagate 2,5" disk inside

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections