Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fairly easy to assemble (despite not coming with instructions). All you really need is a small phillips head screw tip and you are good to go.
- Once installed, I felt as if the enclosure was sturdy. If I shake the enclosure with the drive in it, it feels extremely so... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Affordable. Cons:High quality. OtherThoughts:Good against mechanical shock. I installed the hard drive Toshiba 2.5 "and the dimensions are correct, there is no air in between and no strange sounds. Only thing I have a small complaint and refers to the USB 3.0 cable t... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's USB3.0, cable included
- it's easy to assemble (not many parts)
- pouch included
- added extra screws, in case you lose them (they are tiny!)
- WD label makes it look legit
- It's really fast! Cons:- you have to use some force to fully close it
- the chip part was... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.