DX » Community » Reviews » SZTY03 2-Channel Wireless Remote Control Switch Set - Green + Blue + Black + Silver (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkslwsk on 04/01/2014

Very easy to install and setup. Remote control worked 10m indoor, more than enought for me (outdoor may be even more). Doesnt requires solder, just plug and play! Needs a 12V power supply, sku 237434 or 271904 can do the job or you may use any 12V DC power supply. When toggle mode is used, only one channel ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byballbess on 01/26/2014

Receiver is very small. It's very good for projects, were there are no much space for placing it. It has 2 channels, which can be used in a different modes. Modes can be changed with jumper on the receiver board. transmitter made of metal and looks solid. It looks much more better than on photo. worst ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhophir on 01/16/2014

works fine and operates from more than 5 meters. the remote control is made of metal, which ensures high reliability. 2 channels operation provides a variety of high current applications. each channel operates in a switch-over mode: each click on the remote control toggles the relay, which toggles back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeteCross on 12/28/2013

Good build quality. Good range. Price. Working well for 6 months. Unsuitable for switching mains voltages. The value of this product would be greatly increased if instructions were available. See my thoughts below on my experience.... 1. Press button on receiver 2. LED lights up 3. Press button on transmitter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byENSik1 on 12/09/2013

I use two remote controllers with one receiver and it works very fine. Each controller was "teached" separately into relay board. Very good assembly quality of controller. No manual instructions included. No manual on DX web pages. Residuals of soldering paste on all surface of PCB board - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZharik on 11/28/2013

Works with 12v DC input - can be used in car. Tested to work with led worklight - works: "pressed once button "A" - turned on/pressed another time button "A" - turned off". Can be re-programmed to work as "trigger" (tested - fine) and as a momentary switch (not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKroon1 on 07/29/2013

Price, remote seems to be good quality No manual, no casing The connections and the jumpers is obvious however the pushbutton was a little tricky. This has something to do with the modes the reciver works in, A and B into one channel and so on, to get back to original i long press the button until the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquanticchaos on 07/04/2013

It works fine. Includes the remote's battery. The remote seems to have good build quality. Nice range, it works from every corner of my house. No user's manual at all. There's a button which changes the receptor's behavior and you get no information about it. You have to click and test even though you ... Read more

3 0 0

• posted bystpieter on 06/21/2013

sturdy design, remote switch casing is even made of metal probably not a unique code so others with the same device can open your doors as well (this goes for most openers on dx.com). No diagram included but easy to use and assemble, add your own casing if needed don not know long time survival of this ... Read more

2 0 5

• posted bycep18 on 06/15/2013

Compact, 2 channels, is necessary a power supply (110..220V / 12 Vcc), comsuption ~8/80 mA (standby/in use), with good terminals to conecting. Very cheap. Is necessary a power supply (110..220V / 12 Vcc), without an inclosure protection. . Very good facility. Recomended Read more

3 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections