Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmpsv on 07/08/2015

It comes with some pins you need to solder, straight or in angle, your call. I've been having fun with this little thing, almost every rfid card I have seems to be a mifare classic that I can read or write to, the only thing I don't like about it is that it uses an spi port, it's fast but not as... Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9474605 on 06/24/2015

Pros : Works perfectly / at the first time. Reads and Writes a lot of RFID devices. Good package too. Cons : none.

Impression:good,excellent,works perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byPALMAMAP on 05/29/2015

It's not that easy especially without the correct password, it conflicts with the Arduino boot

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9315552 on 05/22/2015

item is smaller than I thought, smaller than a credit card

0 0 0

• posted byjailajinta on 05/15/2015

Pros: El articulo es de buena calidad , y realiza perfectamente su cometido, es decir leer tag NFC. Yo lo uso con un modulo arduino mega2560 y reconoce las etiquetas NFC sin problemas. cons: es un articulo tecnico y se necesitan conocimientos para utilizarlo. Pros: The article is of good quality,... Read more

Impression:excellent,Buen articulo, de buena calidad;

0 1 0

• posted byKalyanManukonda on 04/21/2015

Except shipment rest of the services are great... nice product to buy and play with

0 0 0

• posted bykikiribu on 02/02/2015

El precio es muy ecónomico para aplicaciones de RFID, ademas que cuenta con lo necesario para llevar a cabo este tipo de aplicaciones, un poco difícil el hacerlo trabajar pero con arduino no tienes tantos problemas para crear el codigo y empezar a sacarle provecho.

Impression:pequeño,Muy económico ;

0 1 0

• posted by8820538 on 01/06/2015

Pros: This was easy to set up and fun to use. The supplied card and fob worked on first use!! Cons: I had to solder the pins, just take your time. I didn't an had to spend a few more minutes fixing the error.

0 0 0

• posted bypyhair on 01/06/2015

Pros: Works well. Has both straight and angled header, you can choose. Cons: You have to solder the header before you can use the module. So far, I have only been able to read the provided tags. I was hoping to read other tags (Credit card, clothes, etc.) Other thougts: I tested with and on an on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiodonascimento on 12/23/2014

Pro: Estou muito contente com o leitor de RFID, ele funcionou perfeitamente, acredito ser o melhor RFID do Deal Extreme. Além de tudo é muito barato. recomendo a todos. Cons: poderia vir com os cabos

Impression:Barato,excellent,Muito útil;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere