Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystatixs on 10/09/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Pins included for soldering - 1x empty card and 1x keychain tag included - Easy to connect and program with right tutorial Cons: - If you are not that good in soldering (like me) the soldering takes some time because the holes are close to each other Other: Very cheap and good, easy to ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 2

• posted byvishdx on 10/05/2014

excellent procduct and great price. works withs NFCs. and the card and key included. Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byblTb86 on 09/15/2014

Pros: Compatible with Arduino, if you are using a third-party library. Very fast response time and good sensitivity. Set includes blank card and a sturdy key chain tag. Right now I am using it in my new project: RFID-based power switch for my cubietruck. Cons: none Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynoysh2 on 08/23/2014

La tarjeta funciona muy bien conjunto con Arduino o Funduino en su defecto. El bajo costo lo hace muy atractivo. No tiene marca reconocida pero cumple con su funcion por eso no le pongo 5 estrellas. Se demora en llegar a Chile 1 mes aproximadamente. La tarjeta o circuito la verdad es que es muy pequeñ... Read more

Impression:good,Barato,buena;

0 0 0

• posted bycmozz on 06/27/2014

The cost of this board is fantastic. I've used several other RFID boards, from the ID-12 and SLO18/30 and I like all of them for functionality - but this one is such a great price. Also fantastic that it comes with 2 tags. Had more difficulty using with other boards such as the Mini and Pro Mini, Teensy.... Read more

In action!

0 0 0

• posted bymr22turbo on 04/12/2014

Great price, easy to use! Got it working in a few minutes. One small note the pin marked SDA is pin SS in the RC522 library. One small con the pin markings are quite small. I used the RC522 library (https://github.com/miguelbalboa/rfid) to connect it to my Arduino. Comes with one card and a key tag, ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byyimbo on 11/29/2013

Bough it for my DIY project and it works great. It has good reading range even through plastic box I put it into. The pins are clearly labeled and you can choose which pins (straight or bended) you use. Side with visible antena have also unfortunatelly soldered all the resistors/capacitors atd, so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadness2013 on 10/13/2013

very good price , good quality .. there is a library for using with arduino ! data sheet is available on the net .. small size . not soldering !! may it hard for beginners ! a few project available in the net ! not much support programing in SPI , it's hard to me if you want easy coding , you should ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections