Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykikiribu on 02/02/2015

El precio es muy ecónomico para aplicaciones de RFID, ademas que cuenta con lo necesario para llevar a cabo este tipo de aplicaciones, un poco difícil el hacerlo trabajar pero con arduino no tienes tantos problemas para crear el codigo y empezar a sacarle provecho.

Impression:pequeño,Muy económico ;

0 0 0

• posted by8820538 on 01/06/2015

Pros: This was easy to set up and fun to use. The supplied card and fob worked on first use!! Cons: I had to solder the pins, just take your time. I didn't an had to spend a few more minutes fixing the error.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypyhair on 01/06/2015

Pros: Works well. Has both straight and angled header, you can choose. Cons: You have to solder the header before you can use the module. So far, I have only been able to read the provided tags. I was hoping to read other tags (Credit card, clothes, etc.) Other thougts: I tested with and on an on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiodonascimento on 12/23/2014

Pro: Estou muito contente com o leitor de RFID, ele funcionou perfeitamente, acredito ser o melhor RFID do Deal Extreme. Além de tudo é muito barato. recomendo a todos. Cons: poderia vir com os cabos

Impression:Barato,excellent,Muito útil;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlosCampo on 12/02/2014

Pros: Works and perfect for arduino with a card and a KeyChain Good price and ready to use

Impression:good,excellent,just perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byOmar00 on 12/01/2014

Pros: It's very easy to use with Arduino RFID library. You can read and write with this module. Very good and cheap. Cons: nothing.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byDeroldo on 11/26/2014

the seller sent as planned however believe that only lacked the product tracking code , but would buy again as we arrived in perfect condition.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bystatixs on 10/09/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Pins included for soldering - 1x empty card and 1x keychain tag included - Easy to connect and program with right tutorial Cons: - If you are not that good in soldering (like me) the soldering takes some time because the holes are close to each other Other: Very cheap and good, to... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 2

• posted byvishdx on 10/05/2014

excellent procduct and great price. works withs NFCs. and the card and key included.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byblTb86 on 09/15/2014

Pros: Compatible with Arduino, if you are using a third-party library. Very fast response time and good sensitivity. Set includes blank card and a sturdy key chain tag. Right now I am using it in my new project: RFID-based power switch for my cubietruck. Cons: none

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections