Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykcmando1 on 08/15/2016

it works quite well, the just trouble is that you have to found the software to use it in github or similars, is an mid-advanced feature for your arduino, so take that on count

Impression:good;

0 0 4

• posted bykonfitura on 05/16/2016

Does what you would expect it to do. Pros: card and sensor key included, so you can start right away. Cons: you need to solder the pins, BUT these are included and come in two types: straight and bent.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymtcnxd on 03/09/2016

El mismo día que recibi el producto comencé a usarlo y acabe con un diseño de cerradura electrónica, el producto es muy bueno, de buena calidad y perfectamente funcional

Excelente lector de RFID por el precio Excelente lector de RFID por el precio

Impression:Perfecto,Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkpipo6 on 09/28/2015

Pros: fácil de usar , existe mucha documentación del modulo , viene con dos tipos de pines para mayor comodidad ( curvos o planos). Cons: las tarjetas y llaveros se deberían poder modificar los tags.. , hay que comprarlos aparte :(. Para este producto en particular, se necesita saber soldar.

RFID para proyectos de seguridad RFID para proyectos de seguridad RFID para proyectos de seguridad

Impression:good,Barato,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjmpsv on 07/08/2015

It comes with some pins you need to solder, straight or in angle, your call. I've been having fun with this little thing, almost every rfid card I have seems to be a mifare classic that I can read or write to, the only thing I don't like about it is that it uses an spi port, it's fast but not as... Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9474605 on 06/24/2015

Pros : Works perfectly / at the first time. Reads and Writes a lot of RFID devices. Good package too. Cons : none.

Impression:good,excellent,works perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byPALMAMAP on 05/29/2015

It's not that easy especially without the correct password, it conflicts with the Arduino boot

0 0 0

• posted by9315552 on 05/22/2015

item is smaller than I thought, smaller than a credit card

0 0 0

• posted byjailajinta on 05/15/2015

Pros: El articulo es de buena calidad , y realiza perfectamente su cometido, es decir leer tag NFC. Yo lo uso con un modulo arduino mega2560 y reconoce las etiquetas NFC sin problemas. cons: es un articulo tecnico y se necesitan conocimientos para utilizarlo. Pros: The article is of good quality,... Read more

Impression:excellent,Buen articulo, de buena calidad;

0 1 0

• posted byKalyanManukonda on 04/21/2015

Except shipment rest of the services are great... nice product to buy and play with

0 0 0

DX Everywhere