DX » Community » Reviews » ESSEN EL-600VR 100mA 3-Mode 3-LED Red Laser Bike Bicycle LED Rear Light - Red + Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Very Bright blinding POUCO BRILHO Fiddly Button in Gloves Buy one now
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9325475 on 05/21/2015

Produto não sofreu por sorte taxas de alfandega , todavia pelo preço cobrado e a proposta poderia ser mais brilhante e mais forte com 2 pilhas AAA , MAS PARA UM PRODUDO MEDIANO RECOMENDO A PEÇA DESDE QUE TENHA SORTE E NÃO SEJA TARIFADO COMO EU NÃO FUI NESSE PRODUTO.

Impression:POUCO BRILHO;

0 0 0

• posted byorhanerden on 01/26/2015

I pluged to my bike and tried with my friend in daylight, it was so bright even from distance, I feel more safe on the road now. I recomend this product 100% to fellow cyclist.

Impression:Very Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bytimtak on 01/29/2015

It is very bright. The mounting is secure. The case is waterproof. The third both LEDs flashing mode is more than adequate. The bright battery life is about a month to six weeks for me. I use it at night about 5 hours a week, so I would say it lasts about 25 hours. It is still flashing after 25 I... Read more

Impression:blinding,Buy one now,Fiddly Button in Gloves;

0 0 0

• posted bybacila on 05/22/2014

* Blinding red light - it is definitely hard to miss you. Even in a daylight. * Optimal set of light modes - not too much, not too few. * Good strap with screw mechanism to attach light to a bike. * Does not drain batteries. * A bit weak clip to fix the light on the base. * Not sure how long on a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoessao on 12/05/2013

Great light, water resistant and can be seen in a very long distance. It annoys the driver behind, but help me keep safe on the road. Easy to install and holds very firmly on the rear part of the frame. You can use it on your seatpost too, but i use an laser light on it (i'm that paranoic with my... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: