DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 HDMI Male to HDMI Male Cable + HDMI Female to Micro HDMI / Mini HDMI Male Adapters - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Ótimo not too bad Gets the job done. appears to be good value for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9401436 on 06/05/2015

Pros.... their are non!. Cons..... they dont work on acer laptop or samsung galaxy 3 even with the right adaptor.

Impression:Cheap rubbish;

0 0 0

• posted bypaullojunior on 04/30/2015

first presented problems, but was replaced (sent by other dx) second great condition, it worked perfectly, good image over long distances. satisfied

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bypajakooo on 03/27/2015

It's a good price for an HDMI cable this long. Although it may be around the maximum length for a cable like this. It may not work for everything.

Impression:Gets the job done.;

0 0 0

• posted byndentremont on 03/14/2015

It's a good price for an HDMI cable this long. Although it may be around the maximum length for a cable like this. It may not work for everything. I use it for my laptop and it doesn't seem to work if the laptop isn't plugged in to a power source. My roommate has had trouble with it and his too.... Read more

Impression:not too bad;

0 0 0

• posted by8858377 on 02/04/2015

i really like the fact that his cable comes with a couple adapters for other devices and not only the standard hdmi end.

Impression:Gets the job done.,appears to be good value for the money;

0 0 0

• posted bytonythetrucker on 01/29/2015

Pros: This package includes two adapters, which I find extremely useful. I use the cable and one of the adapters to connect my camera to an external monitor. The cable is light and bends easy... and it's long! Cons: The cable seemed more solid when I first saw it on DX.

Impression:Gets the job done.;

0 0 0

• posted byparalla on 01/14/2015

3-in-1 HDMI Male to HDMI kábelek. célnak megfelel a posta is gyors volt. köszönöm

Impression:good ok;

0 0 0

• posted byMarceloMiyagi on 12/24/2014

Produto chegou certinho, custo beneficio muito bom. Funciona sem nenhum problema. O bom é que é bem comprido, pensei que ia perder sinal. Mas felizmente a qualidade do sinal é boa.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycool79 on 12/01/2013

Great cable. I needed something that I can project on my TV and this cable does the job well! Will recommend my friends this item!!! like the gold plated that it comes with. I don't see any cons - it's very simple device with simple function. I don't see any cons - it's very simple device with my... Read more

1 0 1

DX Everywhere