Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylordvellos on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really sturdy, more then needed beatiful look it probably wont rust, i said probably because you never know when it come to chinese "metal" stuff blows alright loud noise good pitch Cons:it is not infact detachable, you jus unscrew it in half and i don... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrJoben on 08/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid construction. It looks nice. Good price considering materials and construction style. Cons:Constructed so heavily it's probably overkill. You can get perfectly good and durable whistles that weigh less than one quarter of what this one does. This it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArkkky on 03/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Heavy duty contruction. Its 2 piece design makes it easy to clean. I don't know who would use it so much that it requires cleaning. That person is probably deaf because my ears ring after giving it a good toot. The key ring is nice. Cons:It's a lot bigger and he... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaiyter on 02/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Stainless Steel which means easy to clean and sterilize. Others that are made in plastic are harder to clean as the saliva etc enters the center and unless you have a way to break it in half, cleaning wont really kill all the germs * Twists and comes off so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiegersma on 04/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Whistle is constructed in very durable Detachable Stainless Steel material, it is very loud and high pitched it is most probably impossible to destroy with normal use !!! Cons:The whistle needs quite a hard blow to make a sound, with a normal blow there will be no sound... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCenturion_NL on 03/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is very loud an high pitched. Audible from large a very large distance. It is very sturdy, thick metal, just like in the pictures here. One tip: after you sand the edges of the hole that the sound comes from, which is a little rough, as can be seen in the pic... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections