Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylordvellos on 11/08/2011

really sturdy, more then needed beatiful look it probably wont rust, i said probably because you never know when it come to chinese "metal" stuff blows alright loud noise good pitch it is not infact detachable, you jus unscrew it in half and i dont see the point of that some bit of rough edges that compromises a little the lokks and the sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrJoben on 08/27/2010

Very solid construction. It looks nice. Good price considering materials and construction style. Constructed so heavily it's probably overkill. You can get perfectly good and durable whistles that weigh less than one quarter of what this one does. This item is advertized as being 'detachable.' It isn't really. If you unscrew it the whistle does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArkkky on 03/25/2010

Heavy duty contruction. Its 2 piece design makes it easy to clean. I don't know who would use it so much that it requires cleaning. That person is probably deaf because my ears ring after giving it a good toot. The key ring is nice. It's a lot bigger and heavier than I thought. The cutouts on the whistle are rough with misc jagged metal bits hanging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaiyter on 02/17/2010

* Stainless Steel which means easy to clean and sterilize. Others that are made in plastic are harder to clean as the saliva etc enters the center and unless you have a way to break it in half, cleaning wont really kill all the germs * Twists and comes off so you can clean the inside of the whistle or to carry it around. * As previous reviewer says,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNhaiko on 08/13/2009

+ Made with good material + It is very loud if u know how to use it (Believe, it isn't easy to get this work) - If u dont take head of whistle away and but finger or something else in hole this whistle doesn't make sound. ......................................... .......................................... ............................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiegersma on 04/09/2009

Whistle is constructed in very durable Detachable Stainless Steel material, it is very loud and high pitched it is most probably impossible to destroy with normal use !!! The whistle needs quite a hard blow to make a sound, with a normal blow there will be no sound at all, this is probably due to the edges not being that smooth ! Anyways it is a nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCenturion_NL on 03/04/2009

It is very loud an high pitched. Audible from large a very large distance. It is very sturdy, thick metal, just like in the pictures here. One tip: after you sand the edges of the hole that the sound comes from, which is a little rough, as can be seen in the pictures, the sound is way beter. It is very loud an high pitched. Audible from large a very ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections