DX » Community » Reviews » 400mAh 3.7V Replacement Lithium Battery with Tools for 2st Generation Ipod Nano
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzokkac on 01/09/2013

Shippment was done after three weeks. Came in package as it is shown on the picture. All characteristic printed on the battery is also the same as it is stated under product characteristic. Battery was im good after unpacking. Very cheap regarding more expensive original Li batteries for iPod. I din't test it yet, cause my old iPod 2nd Gen is damaged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierant3 on 12/01/2010

It looks like original battery. It is li-polymer like original battery. The price is very good! It includes a pair of tools very useful for opening the ipod. Battery is difficult to install, but this is not due to the battery, and is more to the fact that the battery in the ipod nano 2nd generation has it soldered into the board. Also mine has a black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythsquare on 03/23/2009

It looks and feels just like an OEM product, similar to some other batteries I bought at dealextreme. It fitted very well and the wires aligned perfectly. The original battery only shows the 3.7V Li-Ion battery with Apple and Vendo part number without the capacity. A "Made in China" prominently printed on this original battery though. I do ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections