DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 1310 Unisex Polarized Resin Lens UV400 Protection Sunglasses - Silver + Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byperdam on 05/19/2014

Good quality and good materials. Good design too. Polarizing works really. No size problems. It fit quite normal for adults. Très bon rapport qualité prix. Branches à ressort, verres réellement polarisant. Pas de problème de taille. Elles conviennent parfaitement à un adulte.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLucianoMSN on 04/01/2014

Very nice product, comes with a very cute case, fits well in the face, anatomically is a good product! The lens it is also very good. Polarized lenses are generally good. The protection of the nose, despite having not seen is a bit loose. Unfortunately I only saw when he fell. Not finding it. Really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArskanaattori on 03/01/2014

Dark lenses, user can see through them but user's eyes are only barely visible in sunlight, yet lenses are not reflecting: perfection. Robust regardless of their material. Polarisation is plane throughout the lenses and works well. Cleaning cloth is a big plus, also the case included feels solid and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycalugarar on 01/14/2014

- cheap - lots of accessories - very good quality - lenses don't seem to be that clear like there is a bit of distortion, it makes me squint a bit - the metal feels cheap and flimsy - a bit too small for my face (I'm 1.87 m high) The glasses look great, but feel a bit cheap, though the accessories that ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byprofa42 on 12/26/2013

The glasses are well made (on par with the original Polaroid sunglasses) for the price. They really look nice since the frame looks like it is made of metal. They are polarized so they greatly reduce glare, which makes them ideal choice for driving or any activity on water (fishing, boating, etc). They ... Read more

Front view Sunglasses's arm Polarized effect Polarized effect Storage case Nose pads Front view Logo on the arm Carrying pouch and cleaning cloth

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections