DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 1310 Unisex Polarized Resin Lens UV400 Protection Sunglasses - Silver + Grey
Customer’s impression:
cool Super Great quality Impressive! vypadat skvěle
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymennoj1 on 08/09/2015

Great quality sunglasses. Complete package with eg cloth and handy storage box. Glasses fit well and leaves little sunlight. In my opinion these sunglasses look very nice. Afterall good sunglasses for this price which are easily comparable to much more expensive glasses. One drawback is that the... Read more

Impression:Super,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byRadiazri on 07/01/2015

Son un producto de muy buena calidad, muy poco que envidiarle a gafas de mayor valor, Definitivamente han llenado mis expectativas como usuario.

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byAndersonMorais on 06/26/2015

Pros: produto com qualidade e bom preço. Cons.: Nada

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted by9248692 on 04/12/2015

good glasses with fairly good build quality and very good price

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byZimaJosef on 12/07/2014

Beautiful and practical sunglasses - they look great, comfortable to wear and it seems that something lasts.

Impression:Super,vypadat skvěle;

0 0 0

• posted byKaanSK on 11/20/2014

Pros: I didnt expect this much quality on this prize. It's fantastic. It even has a screwdriver of its own in package. Cons: Non

Impression:Impressive!;

0 0 0

• posted byCRRPP on 07/20/2014

I bought these lenses without much expectation of them for the price, however when received, I was pleasantly surprised as they are made ??of very good material, they are not fragile, much better vision when there is very strong reflections and help in general to reduce blinding for the view when... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperdam on 05/19/2014

Good quality and good materials. Good design too. Polarizing works really. No size problems. It fit quite normal for adults. Très bon rapport qualité prix. Branches à ressort, verres réellement polarisant. Pas de problème de taille. Elles conviennent parfaitement à a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLucianoMSN on 04/01/2014

Very nice product, comes with a very cute case, fits well in the face, anatomically is a good product! The lens it is also very good. Polarized lenses are generally good. The protection of the nose, despite having not seen is a bit loose. Unfortunately I only saw when he fell. Not finding it. it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBBBLarsspn on 01/07/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros: The best looking pair of sunglasses I've ever had. Fits perfectly on my face and protects very well from sunrays. Cons: There are no cons. OtherThoughts: I have no clue how to get up to 500 characters to review a pair of... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere