DX » Community » Reviews » CUBE U30GT2 10.1" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - White
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybukas21 on 05/26/2014

Good storage, device is working really fast and is very light. White colour is very beautiful. Operating system is quite good and easy to work with. Speakers could be better, it's not loud enough. It's quite hard to find a cover for this kind of device, but everything is possible. Good while travelling, perfect size. Camera is quite good. Photos are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciccunl on 02/05/2014

Very good products and not expensive. Beatiful screen. Very fast processor in the reaction. easy to use, possibilities of expansion and synchronization with other equipment. Aesthetically beautiful and very flat. Androi 4.1 is nice and easy to use. The battery runs out quickly if loaded well. A foil screen protection would be better to shield the screen.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosaACon on 01/14/2014

Compared to other models of the same type the price difference requires a try. The screen brightness is not enough in brightly lit areas. The sound is also rather low. A slows down browsing and flash video tests give errors. It has been blocked twice in a week, yes, it works fine the reset power / volume + - I guess the definition of the screen is adjusted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywazza642 on 01/09/2014

Good value compared to main stream brands, High resolution screen is great. Android OS was updates to later version. High res camera giver good quality pictures for tablet. wi fi range could be better. Difficult to find custom made case for this model. My sons have used then constantly since getting them and they have performed excellent. Wi-fi could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeurOSick on 01/04/2014

This tablet is just perfect. She is not only pretty, she is lightness, impressive display resolution, comparable to the best tablets on the market performance. I tested smoothly and without lag 3D games like Riptide, Most Wanted, Asphalt 7, Assasins Creed and more. This tablet is just amazing! I recommend to all! Photo camera is very ordinary but works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcancino on 11/09/2013

good looking, big display, fast and smooth just turn on and start to enjoying, good battery life, my dauther really likes it sound is very weak I tried some apps to boost but no working is dificult to hear youtube or videos, music it better but still weak It`s a good tablet and does that it has suppouse to do It`s a good tablet and does that it has ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJustLooking2 on 10/13/2013

Tab shows a good response and very smooth operation. Wifi reception is fine, do have to say did not test it throughout the whole house. Overall a good product considering price. There are some downsides, i have noticed just for one or two seconds a delay when inputting with keyboard (sometimes) not often, but still noticeable, probably the keyboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanVav on 08/13/2013

This tablet has very fast processor, high resolution, beautiful display. Everything moves fast, videos are fun to watch. Tablet feels really solid. Touch screen is responsive. Wi-Fi connection is OK. I like the possibility to connect this tablet to my high resolution TV or monitor. The speakers are in awkward spot. You can block the sound by your hand.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byandreirenato on 08/13/2013

Great Quality touch screen, battery lasts nicely, EXCELENT display resolution. Nice pre-installed apps. Great Graphics adapter. I could run Temple Run, Minion Rush, Subway Surf and so for very sharp! As I expected so... the camera is awfull. But its ok, good enough for chatting, videoconference at skype. Haven't actually tried to use the HDMI yet...... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurundanga on 08/06/2013

It´s a good tablet. I purchase it to my daugther with her specification "it must be white". It has a good speed, work just fine. The resolution is good and has the last android. The price is $79 higher to the model U30GT, only for a few Mhz and 1GB of Ram, but has a better screen and it could be the main reason of the price. The delivery ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections