DX » Community » Reviews » CUBE U30GT2 10.1" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybukas21 on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good storage, device is working really fast and is very light. White colour is very beautiful. Operating system is quite good and easy to work with. Cons:Speakers could be better, it's not loud enough. It's quite hard to find a cover for this kind of device, but everyth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciccunl on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good products and not expensive. Beatiful screen. Very fast processor in the reaction. easy to use, possibilities of expansion and synchronization with other equipment. Aesthetically beautiful and very flat. Androi 4.1 is nice and easy to use. The battery runs out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcancino on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good looking, big display, fast and smooth just turn on and start to enjoying, good battery life, my dauther really likes it Cons:sound is very weak I tried some apps to boost but no working is dificult to hear youtube or videos, music it better but still weak O... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJustLooking2 on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tab shows a good response and very smooth operation. Wifi reception is fine, do have to say did not test it throughout the whole house. Overall a good product considering price. There are some downsides, i have noticed just for one or two seconds a delay when inputting... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanVav on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tablet has very fast processor, high resolution, beautiful display. Everything moves fast, videos are fun to watch. Tablet feels really solid. Touch screen is responsive. Wi-Fi connection is OK. I like the possibility to connect this tablet to my high res... Read more

4 0
  • posted bysurundanga on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s a good tablet. I purchase it to my daugther with her specification "it must be white". It has a good speed, work just fine. The resolution is good and has the last android. Cons:The price is $79 higher to the model U30GT, only for a few Mhz a... Read more

4 0
  • posted bytolstechok on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its came and was not broken when i recieved it. good screen resolution and brightness. market works. Cons:2 month to deliver. some light domains on screen(two big and contrast, and two not so bright) they seen on light/white pictures(screens) OtherThoughts:pity,... Read more

light domains on screen
    7 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections