• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice product, good performance

posted by StanVav on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This tablet has very fast processor, high resolution, beautiful display. Everything moves fast, videos are fun to watch. Tablet feels really solid. Touch screen is responsive. Wi-Fi connection is OK. I like the possibility to connect this tablet to my high resolution TV or monitor.

Cons:

The speakers are in awkward spot. You can block the sound by your hand. Headphones solve the problem. The owner's manual need a lot of work. It looks like translation by Google Translate. I actually wanted to send the tablet back. I thought it was defective. You need to push power button for 5 seconds and not 3 as stated in the manual.

OtherThoughts:

It took a bit longer to get this tablet. However 2 weeks of extra delay was caused by Canada Customs. I would prefer more available memory on SD card. The maximum is 32 GB. However, it is possible to get additional space from USB port.

Bottomline:

I love my tablet. It was worth to wait for it. The performance is above average.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections