DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Foam Bullets Whistle for Gun Pistol Toy - Orange + Blue (10PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXasdererg on 02/18/2014

Exactly as the picture, almost identical to the foam bullets of the Nerf Elite Series (No idea if they work with regular Nerfs, I don't own one). Works perfectly with my Nerf Strongarm Elite Fit is a little tighter than the original bullets, but this is absolutely not a problem They came smelling like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPokerFace92 on 01/20/2014

Works perfect with NERF guns. quality is just as good as the real nerfdarts. They where out over time, but just as fast as the nerf-brand darts. Just wanted people to know that you could use the dart in NERF guns. Thats all. You'r welcome. Nerf guns are awesome, I have like 3 of them. The only thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharachu on 11/16/2013

-Fits any Nerf gun that can fire Elite darts -Solid foam -As sturdy as the real thing -Good foam -Not too many defects -Sometimes a little extra glue around the tip, it's not really a problem Didn't know how these would turn out, but they're great! Fit fine into any Nerf gun that can take Elite darts,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharachu on 09/15/2013

These are cheap darts but the foam is solid. They came kind of squished, but that's the package's fault. They are blue, just like the picture. These go further than my stock Nerf suction cup darts. They don't whistle! Disappointed. You will probably never find darts this cheap of this quality. Pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections