DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Magnetic Litchi Grain Protective PU Leather Case for 10.1" Tablets - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRautaloota on 03/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks good and works as it should. For this price you'll be satisfied with this product. My Ampe A10-QM fits almost perfectly (no hole for back camera). The magnet holds the covers closed well. Cons:The velcor system feels kind of cheap, though it works as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbenadiva on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the price was fare the shippment was fast the size is right for unknown 10.1 inch tablet from an unknown firm Cons:one side is not secured by any clip, so the tablet slides out of the case the build feels cheap. the angles for adjusting the tablet for stand by itself is w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynietie on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap Practical Fits perfectly Sturdy Magnet to close Cons:Will smell strongly for a while (leathery) The stand uses velcro wich makes it look kinda cheap OtherThoughts:I bought this product because I refused to buy one of these in the store wich cost easily 20+ euro's.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrtclk on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quite cool.perfectly fits my ** Piranha business iii tab zeus 10.1 tablet. Build quality is OK, doesnt seem like a cheap crappy case, but also doesnt really give the feeling it will last long. Easy to use. Cons:Nothing so far. But i received it after a month. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCorr on 10/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Leather looks realistic. Overall a sturdy, good-looking case with a nice finish (see pic), no loose threads or any defects whatsoever. The side that faces the screen has a nice, delicate fabric. The case is soft to the touch but you can feel that it has some hard stuffing... Read more

Good finishing Fits C93 perfectly Self explanatory
    0 0
  • posted bywaplord on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect for my AIRIS 10.1, fits perfectly and does not give the clamping problem. The possibilities for placement of the table are great, can utiizarse comfortably to read, to watch a movie, to surf the web, etc. If you want to keep your device safe, not only... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections