DX » Community » Reviews » Standalone BitTorrent BT Client + UPNP USB/NAS/FTP/SAMBA/Printer Sharing Network LAN Server
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolomatus on 11/02/2011

It actually helps to not have such many things directly patched to your computer when it works. The Torrent functionality helps a lot doing uploads and downloads while you may use your main processors in more important task. I had never been able to make the remote USB protocol work neither in Windows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytpotlog on 08/30/2010

Small low power consuming device supports my Samsung CLP-300 printer this product is a terriable product. it almost never works , you will need to restart it several times for the functions to somehow work. Samba is too slow and having problems, ftp having authentication problems. web interface is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronb10 on 05/16/2010

Works well, and fairly fast. This new model has a new interface. This new model is not compatible with Snake OS. See pictures of PCB here: http://www.schoolresources.net.au/NAS Printer support not working at all with Epson 1410 and HP printer. Some settings change back to the default automatically, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnoniempje on 04/16/2010

Low Power Relatively easy to use Custom Firmware Internet BT client (Transmission) Works with USB hubs Enough options and settings to keep one happy. Soundless. Limited NTFS support (can't delete files over samba) It feel sluggish. Like its really trying to do what you want. It'll do it, but it takes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuzis28 on 04/13/2010

Small and easy to use. Original firmware is intuitive and light to use, but i have readed theese comments before i bought this item and i have flashed SnakeOS in the firs hour of use. Device is good and simple to use with alternate SnakeOS firmware. Linux BT client (transmission) works fine. No possibility ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytbm2k on 02/18/2010

With alternate Firmware (SnakeOS) its a really good device, you can even add usb-hubs (with 5V power adaptor) to add additional devices (i have 4x 4GB usb-sticks attached). The original Firmware AFAIK doesnt allows usb-hubs and only 2 devices are supported, but since its based on linux the alternate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillur on 02/16/2010

Small and comprehensive for what you need. Even though the original firmware is crap with snake os 1.0 firmware the device really boosts up. It is a media server, ssh, sftp, smb server. Really impressive Original firmware is really crap. It really blocks the devices capabilities. Dealextreme should consider ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjphphotography on 02/08/2010

Saves wear and tear on your main PC, no more leaving your computer on 24/7 to download. Web interface (using custom firmware)is simple and easy to use. I can log into the web interface and cue torrents while I'm at work so its ready when I get home. Using media tomb (needs SNAKE OS)I have all of my shows/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCastlejohn on 08/02/2009

Good idea, easy to use. Low enery consumption. ================================================================================ Hangs after a couple of hours of use. I have the latest firmware update provided by the manufacturer, but it still hangs. ===================================================... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobsonkobayashi on 08/02/2009

- Small size - WEB interface - 2 USB - Economic - Sometimes, I have to reset it to print. If you use to download from BitTorrent, it's for you. (Portuguese) Se você costuma fazer download pelo BitTorrent, é ideal pra você. Most functions worked for me. I use one 4GB pendrive to download ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections