DX » Community » Reviews » Standalone BitTorrent BT Client + UPNP USB/NAS/FTP/SAMBA/Printer Sharing Network LAN Server
  • 5 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 16% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolomatus on 11/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It actually helps to not have such many things directly patched to your computer when it works. The Torrent functionality helps a lot doing uploads and downloads while you may use your main processors in more important task. Cons:I had never been able to make the remote... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytpotlog on 08/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small low power consuming device supports my Samsung CLP-300 printer Cons:this product is a terriable product. it almost never works , you will need to restart it several times for the functions to somehow work. Samba is too slow and having problems, ftp having... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronb10 on 05/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well, and fairly fast. This new model has a new interface. Cons:This new model is not compatible with Snake OS. See pictures of PCB here: http://www.schoolresources.net.au/NAS Printer support not working at all with Epson 1410 and HP printer. Some settings change ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnoniempje on 04/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low Power Relatively easy to use Custom Firmware Internet BT client (Transmission) Works with USB hubs Enough options and settings to keep one happy. Soundless. Cons:Limited NTFS support (can't delete files over samba) It feel sluggish. Like its really trying to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuzis28 on 04/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and easy to use. Original firmware is intuitive and light to use, but i have readed theese comments before i bought this item and i have flashed SnakeOS in the firs hour of use. Device is good and simple to use with alternate SnakeOS firmware. Linux BT cli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbm2k on 02/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With alternate Firmware (SnakeOS) its a really good device, you can even add usb-hubs (with 5V power adaptor) to add additional devices (i have 4x 4GB usb-sticks attached). The original Firmware AFAIK doesnt allows usb-hubs and only 2 devices are supported, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybillur on 02/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and comprehensive for what you need. Even though the original firmware is crap with snake os 1.0 firmware the device really boosts up. It is a media server, ssh, sftp, smb server. Really impressive Cons:Original firmware is really crap. It really blocks... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjphphotography on 02/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Saves wear and tear on your main PC, no more leaving your computer on 24/7 to download. Web interface (using custom firmware)is simple and easy to use. I can log into the web interface and cue torrents while I'm at work so its ready when I get home. Using medi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCastlejohn on 08/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good idea, easy to use. Low enery consumption. ================================================================================ Cons:Hangs after a couple of hours of use. I have the latest firmware update provided by the manufacturer, but it still hangs. =====... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsonkobayashi on 08/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small size - WEB interface - 2 USB - Economic Cons:- Sometimes, I have to reset it to print. OtherThoughts:If you use to download from BitTorrent, it's for you. (Portuguese) Se você costuma fazer download pelo BitTorrent, é ideal pra você. Bot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections