DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 80-Key Micro USB Wired Keyboard PU Leather Case w/ Stand / Stylus for 7" Tablet - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvhfhound on 06/01/2014

Great price,nice construction and a nice stand to support the display when your viewing your tablet on a table.Good to get a tablet keyboard that has the correct connector for my tablet (Micro USB)rather than having to use a chunky adapter or OTG cable. None so far.The USB cable supplied is very light duty,so care should be taken when removing the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOllinmini on 01/19/2014

Well made standard english keyboard for my nexus 7. No drivers or needed, just connect to your tablet and it works. The quality of the leather is great and it doesn't wear out. Keys are a bit small and sometimes difficult to hit correctly. Also spacebar tends to get a bit stuck. The keyboard doesn't have åöä letters so I have to map the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydez10 on 10/25/2013

very good product! served perfectly on my tablet "7" keys quite firm, the material quality well made, finish great! the buttons are very sensitive, finishing the sewing of the same color should be black! the keys are small, but nothing to bother with the practice gets used! very good could be cheaper worth buying lock works perfectly, closing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycustomer730399 on 09/27/2013

+Really good build quality of protective cover and keyboard. +Keyboard keys size is OK for average sized hands. +Keys height is optimal, so you feel key press nicely as you are typing. +Can work on table in standing position! See pitures of product. +Tablet grip inside protective cover holds my 7" tablet firmly. +When closed, magnetic grip holds ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCmiguel1979 on 08/20/2013

Good product overall. Easy to use, just plug and play. Good build quality. Adaptable to other sizes, namely 8 inch tablets. The space button does not work properly, you need to press hard for a key input. The tablet slides to the sides. This happend to my 7inch tablet which is rather thin when compared with others. Battery life is reduced. I guess they ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byvarons666 on 08/11/2013

USB connection, so works on tablets without Bluetooth. Small and convenient without any protrusions. has a stand so that tablet can stand in upright position to be used like a laptop. Only micro USB connection, cannot be used on a tablet with mini USB. Awesome little case for my A13 7" Android Tablet, Perfect companion and a must have, strong and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanisr1 on 08/10/2013

Light, very protective. I like the suture work, and the mechanism of installing the tablet. The case is firm, strongly protective, light, easy to connect. I like it A LOT! :) Well... the stylus... actually is disposable. I is just not meant to be used with IPS screen. (You have a nice toothpick now :) ) And now I can type as fast as I want. In english,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections