DX » Community » Reviews » ZB528 Blue Flame Butane Jet Lighter w/ Opening Tool for Cigar - Golden + Brown
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruiamf on 07/11/2013

A really nice lighter for a very cheap price. It works well and it gets the job done. For this price you can't get anything better than this. Its a beautiful lighter with a very strong flame. The materials seem to be of a reasonable quality. The painting was damage and it was a little unpleasant to see a scratch on a side when I was unboxing. I recommend ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBolthorn on 06/13/2013

Nice solid lighter with 3 flames which means handles better during windy days. It has a nice touch and the brown and gold decor is nice. Furthermore it has a cigar puncture which is nice for when you dont have a cigar cutter around. The lid feels kind of weak and miniature paint irregularities on the side. Its has some bit of weight on it, so if you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlex2112 on 05/23/2013

Style earns big points and has a very classical looking design. Has a functional Cigar cuter For a Triflame butane lighter this unit conserves gas holds gas for a long period of time (3 weeks +) Only con might be is that it is on the heavy side. Great lighter! Very reliable and stylish I am going to buy another as a back up. This Lighter has good consistent ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections