DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra High-Speed Memory Stick MS Pro-HG Duo for Sony PSP and Mobile Devices (4GB)
  • 5 star 13 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynekia on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:un buen precio por la memoria, trae una caja para transportar y funciono sin problemas en mi cámara y reproductor de música, hasta el momento no me a dado problemasCons:la encontré un poco mas lenta que otra memoria samsung que tengo y una sony de 4 gigas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeneric42 on 11/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is incredibly cheap. If you don't use your memory stick for things that require high speed (eg. HD video, or perhaps a PSP in some circumstances), or if you want a backup card then this is perfect. Cons:The performance of the card is below average. Very low write spee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEasyPeasy91 on 05/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:1). Good price. 2). Good build quality. Cons:1). MagicGate not supported. 2). Speed writing is very BAD with big file. 3). Frequently game Lag. 4). it doesn't make a good connection once i plug it in. OtherThoughts:[blackSPEED v2 log] Vendor : Sony (DX) Product n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLinux111 on 01/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:* Excellent price * Very good speed * Good build quality * Work with all cardreaders. * Cheaper than branded cards Cons:It's hard to put out card from memory stick slot. White sticker on Sony logo make me laugh :) OtherThoughts:I use this card with my sony phot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNout15 on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:* Very high speeds! (see 'Other Thoughts') * Good price! * Decent build quality * Works great with my PSP * Works great with Windows 7 Cons:* It's hard to pull the memory card out of the PSP, but the price makes up for it. * Can't find more cons OtherThoughts:[bl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by912wycka912 on 11/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This card is really good for it's price. It is fast and reliable, works very well and speedy with my PSP 2004. I bought it earlier for about 12 $, now I see it's even cheaper :D Cons:Er, the only one bad thing that it really looks like don't have MagicGate, but I don't m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCedarus on 11/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Decent write and read speed for psp games with no lag. Perfect for use with pandora battery to unbrick or install custom firmware. Comes with a small plastic case in case you have more than one memory stick you want to carry with you. Cons:Came with a white sticker over... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiixme on 10/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Price is good compared to OEM. -Perfect for psp and other Sony products. -Had no issues in storage, actually used up the space with no errors. -No lag on games played off memory stick. -No lag with music/movies played off the memory stick. Cons:-A bit slower compared to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserafis on 09/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Wondered whether this would work in my Sony A230 DSLR but it is fine, no problems. Capacity is as advertised (4GB). Very cheap compared to local cards Cons:Could be faster - in practice performs slower (writing) than a SDHC 4GB Class 6 when I would have expecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylkawakita on 05/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Got this while testing it: Test finished without errors. You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again. Writing speed: 4.10 MByte/s Reading speed: 12.4 MByte/s H2testw v1.4 Size: 3930MBytes So, it seems perfect to use on the PSP, and it supports MagicGate. C... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections