DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra High-Speed Memory Stick MS Pro-HG Duo for Sony PSP and Mobile Devices (4GB)
  • 5 star 13 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynekia on 02/17/2013

un buen precio por la memoria, trae una caja para transportar y funciono sin problemas en mi cámara y reproductor de música, hasta el momento no me a dado problemas la encontré un poco mas lenta que otra memoria samsung que tengo y una sony de 4 gigas tan bien , pero solo se nota al cambiar las fotos en la cámara que cambia mas lentamente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeneric42 on 11/16/2011

This is incredibly cheap. If you don't use your memory stick for things that require high speed (eg. HD video, or perhaps a PSP in some circumstances), or if you want a backup card then this is perfect. The performance of the card is below average. Very low write speeds and less than par read speeds (see the uploaded pictures of the benchmarks I performed)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEasyPeasy91 on 05/15/2011

1). Good price. 2). Good build quality. 1). MagicGate not supported. 2). Speed writing is very BAD with big file. 3). Frequently game Lag. 4). it doesn't make a good connection once i plug it in. [blackSPEED v2 log] Vendor : Sony (DX) Product name : Ultra High-Speed MS Pro-HG Duo 4GB Product ID : MS-EX4G (H624L4L) Space: 3835.719 MiB (4022042624 Bytes)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLinux111 on 01/31/2011

* Excellent price * Very good speed * Good build quality * Work with all cardreaders. * Cheaper than branded cards It's hard to put out card from memory stick slot. White sticker on Sony logo make me laugh :) I use this card with my sony photo camera and i can shot a thousands of photos and transfer they to computer and lighting speed. Also very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNout15 on 12/28/2010

* Very high speeds! (see 'Other Thoughts') * Good price! * Decent build quality * Works great with my PSP * Works great with Windows 7 * It's hard to pull the memory card out of the PSP, but the price makes up for it. * Can't find more cons [blackSPEED v2 log] Vendor : Sony (DX) Product name : Ultra High-Speed MS Pro-HG Duo 4GB Product ID : sku.2039... Read more

0 0
  • posted by912wycka912 on 11/17/2010

This card is really good for it's price. It is fast and reliable, works very well and speedy with my PSP 2004. I bought it earlier for about 12 $, now I see it's even cheaper :D Er, the only one bad thing that it really looks like don't have MagicGate, but I don't mind, because I even don't use it ;) It has Sony logo on it, and for original one you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCedarus on 11/07/2010

Decent write and read speed for psp games with no lag. Perfect for use with pandora battery to unbrick or install custom firmware. Comes with a small plastic case in case you have more than one memory stick you want to carry with you. Came with a white sticker over Sony logo. The plastic is a bit on the cheap side; the plastic near the gold connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiixme on 10/06/2010

-Price is good compared to OEM. -Perfect for psp and other Sony products. -Had no issues in storage, actually used up the space with no errors. -No lag on games played off memory stick. -No lag with music/movies played off the memory stick. -A bit slower compared to OEM. -Still says Sony on it, when its not really a Sony product (well, mine did, some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserafis on 09/19/2010

Wondered whether this would work in my Sony A230 DSLR but it is fine, no problems. Capacity is as advertised (4GB). Very cheap compared to local cards Could be faster - in practice performs slower (writing) than a SDHC 4GB Class 6 when I would have expected it to perform faster. But at the price, who cares! I wondered about the little white sticker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylkawakita on 05/17/2010

Got this while testing it: Test finished without errors. You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again. Writing speed: 4.10 MByte/s Reading speed: 12.4 MByte/s H2testw v1.4 Size: 3930MBytes So, it seems perfect to use on the PSP, and it supports MagicGate. No cons at all. Maybe the price. It could be a little lower, since I saw the same ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections