DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good cool Boa Reliable Otimo produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytocarlsson on 12/22/2014

PROS: Does what it should. CONS: None yet! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySergeyOrenburg on 12/13/2014

Good batteries. Checked imax b6 mini - the real capacity of ~ 2200 mAh - it's very good! (many others the cheapest batteries - the real capacity is three times less than stated). And remember about the size of the battery - he can not get into flashlight, or powerbank (batteries with protection board ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycichy80 on 12/12/2014

TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries are the best :) Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWmdebrito on 12/12/2014

Pros: Very good product and works as promised. Cons:Very heavy. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaila994 on 12/06/2014

i have ordered for my video cam in my car, and it works great. without any cons. battery astes good, i would recoment to everyone Read more

Impression:good,cool;

0 0 0

• posted byPieris on 12/04/2014

Pros: they last for a long time, the build quality looks great, the work smoothless with no problem in any condition. Cons: I know it's already a great price but I would love to se thier price drop FInal toughts: I'm about to buy this batteries once again. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleksem on 12/03/2014

Pros: -They LAST. Really, though. They do! Cons: -They don't have any, so go get 'em! Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysecuredigital on 11/30/2014

Pros: High capacity batteries. Not really 2400mh, but lasted long. Cons: Be very careful if you remove the protection circuit, when you cut the metal wiring connecting the positive edge to the negative edge, do not let the tool to touch the battery body. It will spark eventually light on. Do not manipulate ... Read more

Impression:Good but dangerous;

0 0 0

• posted byivekpizdek on 11/25/2014

pros- great value superb quality Will buy more of these batteries with time cons NONE just buy it Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMorten1123 on 11/19/2014

The batteries come packed in a small plastic box. Thats nice for storage and keeping taps on which are charged and which are not. They seem to be electronically protected against overcurrent. They are dirt cheap! You can get batteries with 2x the capacity but they cost maybe 4-5x as much. So if you looking ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections