DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 161 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Otimo produto
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNarizgudo on 08/26/2014

Produto impressionante, carga durável. Recomendo. Comprei para usar com laser e lanterna, a carga é muito rapida e dura muitas horas, mesmo com uso continuo. Comprei essa bateria por recomendação de um amigo e não me arrependi, recomendo para todos que querem um produto de qualidade. O preço também é o gtande diferencial desta bateria. Read more

Impression:Otimo produto;

0 0
  • posted bymachadofelipe on 07/10/2014

Easy use because is Protected. It has the true capacity. I have not tested the capacity but I think the stated 2400 mAh would be right. But you never want to use the full capacity all the time or you will reduce the live cycle. Price is getting better in other options, size is a problem in 18650 batteries, is not very consistent , this is a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKandrath4 on 07/07/2014

Some really nice batteries. I have not tested the capacity but I think the stated 2000 - 2200 mAh would be right. Comes with protection board which is working, you can't short circuit them. Slightly on the long side, but they do fit in my charger and my flashlight so no problem for me at all. Not the cheapest batteries but probably the best price/quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTumppu on 06/24/2014

Solid quality, cool design, protected None yet.. Well, the price coud be a little lower. I have bought many of these little powerhouses. I use them in two of my flashlights and in an emergency battery pack. In flashlight use the power reserve is impressive and with 4 of these in emergency battery pack I can charge my mobile phone many times over. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyrpolizer on 06/16/2014

Nicely packed, came individually shrink wrapped, and each 2 of them inside a useful plastic box holder.Each with it's own protection circuit which is priceless in protecting both the batteries and your circuit or flashlight. Sent with a tracking number too. Reading other reviews I was expecting the capacity of these batteries to be true 2400 mah. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibmaxed on 06/15/2014

I got these for my C8 torch, they work great in it. I have had them for over 1 year now and they still charge great and hold there charge. They hold there charge for a long time. When I need new 18650 batteries i will get some more of these. They come in a handy plastic case. I charge them in a charger I got from DX (11076) and it works well, they don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacicsok on 06/14/2014

Small dimension and round shape make this battery fit almost anywhere. Protection circuit in battery works very well so there is almost none possibility of overcharge and too much discharge. Couldn't see any cons for now. Low price make this battery superior. Best thing is that it can be used in transmiter for my quadcopter. Only couple of charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyrpolizer on 06/13/2014

Nicely packed, came individually shrink wrapped, and all 4 of them inside a useful plastic box holder.Each with it's own protection circuit which is priceless in protecting both the batteries and your circuit or flashlight. Sent with a tracking number too. Not real con, as I knew from other reviews that these batteries are a bit overrated. Average capacity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplatonas on 05/16/2014

This is a very good battery. I made some measurements on all the 4 pairs I received (8 batteries) and all performed very good. Their capacity is between 2370mAh to 2400mAh measured at a constant discharge current of 700mA. They are protected and this is good for people who don't pay much attention to their property. That means it is more difficult to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodigas on 03/27/2014

Very good 18650 battery for a fair price. I have it now for more then 1 mounth and I am really pleased that I bought it. The price was not so low but I my friend proposed them. Overall quality is really good. I am really heppy that this battery is really powerful and last for long time. I use them for three fleshlights. Two by two are packed in small ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections