• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Otimo produto
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Recommended batteries

posted by Patrik28 on 01/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Protection seems to work (won't light up SKU 10855 )
    - TrustFire has invested in wrap design (hopefully flame figures won't forecast bad incoming)
    - Two charge cycles are behind and I'm happy with batteries performance.

Cons:

- There is a weak insulation spot located at the side of the minus pole, just where the protection circuit conductor is bent. The conductor will easily come visible, because it barely exceeds the battery maximum diameter. For example, if the battery side rubs with flashlight battery tube, then it is good to wrap one layer of insulation tape around minus side (but don't cover the minus contact).
    Otherwise original insulation may wear out right in first use and bare conductor may cause dangerous short circuit (if the flashlight tube is conductive material).

OtherThoughts:

I don't have accurate measuring devices, so I won't comment promised capacity.
    With these batteries, it seems that you can reach to the promised working times, what flashlight manufacturer have published.

Bottomline:

I recommend these batteries, but advice to wrap insulation tape layer to the minus side. If there is a risk that original insulation rubs somewhere.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections