DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy + ABS Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystrykerPL on 06/06/2014

It provides a good protection for your phone, that's sure. Fits perfect and it's realativelly cheap (compared to other cases) - it's hard to put if off the phone - top and bottom isn't protected at all - it's made of alluminium - after few weeks of using gets scratched and looks not so good NFC tags ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilamego on 08/22/2013

Good material, beautiful, protects the back and lateral, fits perfectly with galaxy s4. It's very light, seemless when in the pocket or in hand. Doesn't protects the upper side and the bottom. Is hard to pull out, sometimes feels a little slippery, but never led to a fall. Makes a little hard to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerezavni on 07/21/2013

Looks great, elegant, diffrent thanks to its disc pattern on the back. Transparent from the sides. Keeps your divice slim. Not expensive dosent protect the top and bottom and made out of hard plastic wich I dont know if will do at the moment of impact. Bought 5 different caes and happy with this one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelhbrasil on 07/02/2013

Simply beautiful! I bought 3 different protective cases (this one, SKU213080 and SKU194456) and this one is the most beautiful. Very resistant and fits well. The phone is still thin. The sides are transparent, making it more discreet. -The material makes the case a bit hard and therefore it's hard to ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections