Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by0bito on 07/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It uses static. I thought it was scratched up, but actually the scratches were on the film it comes with. This thing was easy to apply even though I had no application card with it. I put it on and had no bumps or dirt or bubbles. Then I took it off and put the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGothika47 on 09/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very easy to apply to your psp's screen. -It protects the entire screen very well. -The plastic is very good. -Its completely transparent and doenst give you problems when you play. Cons:-If one singe dust particle gets under it while you apply it you will get a huge b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiqq0r on 02/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to apply even for people that never applied screen protectors - protects your display from scratches - very cheap price - everything needed is included - good build quality Cons:- doesn't protect the button area - there's a risk of getting bubbles Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnesthetic on 06/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It uses static to cling onto your screen, so you can take it off, apply it again, and then take it off as many times as you want! It's quite clear and covers the whole screen. It's scratch resistant, and protects your PSP from UV rays. Cons:It's quite hard to apply perf... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections