Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Better than nothing (i think)

posted by temporary1 on 05/26/2009
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Although thin, these are well built. Very strong and hard to tear. The elastic straps are good and the fit is ok* on my head**. It has a place for a nose piece*

very thin... you can read through these, easier than a tissue. It's much stronger than a tissue, so im not sure how good a filter it would be.

* no nose piece included so it does not fit tight around your nose, which is kind of important.

** it fits me as a big guy but i doubt it would fit the young/petite

If it comes to it i might use these cheep masks to hold something more substantial to my face. It you really need protection from flu, get a certified p2/n95 mask.

Also, get some good masks and once you use them, wash and keep the nose piece to recycle into these

I'm not going to trust these for flu. Keeping these for a full on pandemic panic when i cant get anything else.

Could be useful as a breath guard for fine artwork so you dont blow things around, but it isnt going to protect *you*

Post comment

DX Everywhere