DX » Community » Reviews » 200281 5mW 405nm Blue-Violet Laser Pointer Pen - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheolson5 on 03/07/2014

Very bright laser dot. easy to take apart and mod and do things like that. the laser pointers build quality is very good. also the laser is cheap and has a good weight to it. very nice price for its quality. other lasers like this can be over $25 so buy this one. you can barely see the beam part of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCanadaJimmy on 03/07/2014

* Very bright purple laser (blue on some surfaces) * Reminds me of Mace Windu's lightsaber from Star Wars, which is awesome. * Blue colour is perfect for cats eyesight, easier for them to see than red, my cat loves chasing this around the house and never gets bored or loses track of it. * Takes regular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhowzatar on 01/30/2014

Cool color. Use of AAA batteries makes it much easier to find replacement batteries when needed. Not as tight of a beam column as I had hoped. Not as nice build quality. The build quality isn't as nice as the last green laser I bought; however, for the price, I can't complain. I will still get lots of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc2hollow on 11/14/2013

I measured it using optical power meter, and it read 95 mW using the visible wavelength head! I tried it again with an infrared power meter and got <0.1 mW, so it's probably safe. If you try to use this in a presentation, you will blind your audience... it reflects off of every surface. It will probably ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byithiga68 on 11/03/2013

very purple blue light, no heat when using the product, allows me to run my little cat, the use of AAA batteries is a real plus for use frequently , a very attractive price for the product that is fun to use every day,very easy to use instantly constantly have to press quite hard on button to use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatrickl96 on 10/27/2013

decently powerful considering its colour (obviously a green one is more powerful) travels up to at least 100 meteres away takes 2xAAA batteries easy to use, almost works out of the box with the exception of not including batteries Didn't come with any batteries at all I bought a green one off this site ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byhongnhan on 10/15/2013

the laser is very good for exciting the flourescence dye. The light is powerfull. But beware when using because it's very dangerous for your eyes. Only use with your mind. Beauty outlook. Best product. It's very easy to use. Should buy for scientific research. Nothing except it take a month to get to ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bytruespiderman on 09/28/2013

Good build quality, nice rubberized grip, decent power, and nice colour. Not as powerful as the green lasers and the case it comes in is flimsy, but not a big deal. The dot is a little dispersed and not as sharp as a red or green laser, however, it is still good for pointing. The colour changes depending ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections