Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeek1 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little scissor works well for me, and it's sharp and has not lost its sharpness even though I've used it for quite awhile, so far it works well and has not been broken. The petite size works well for when you need to carry tools likes these into your makeup bag. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRegnareb on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is really good They are sharp and cut well The price is great ! It's been several month since I own them and they are still great, nothing changed even if they stayed in bathroom with a lot of humidity. Cons:I feels that they could be longer. I wan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquisitevex on 07/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Scissors are sharp! + Blade is curved to really help shaping your eyebrows + Cheaper than most places I've seen + Stainless steel! (or so it says... I have not gotten mine wet so far, so I'm not sure) + Good item and it does it's job perfectly! Cons:- No con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections