Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty simple and strong-built, gives a pure touch wherever you put it, its light changes very smoothly and they're beautifull color tones. The batteries are included and they seem to last good. If you need to replace them it's not a hard task. Cons:None at al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROLOO79 on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love it, it's nice and cheap... The internal lights are very bright and pretty colors. It's the size of an apple and it's very light... I like to turn it on when the lights are off... It is very funny for the kids and it is good for decorating Cons:The box w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanignaciorod on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is low, ball is nice to look at, it is really shiny and build quality is good, you can't break it if you squeeze it. It feels nice to grab it with your entire hand Cons:Battery lasted a very short time...even if you don't use it a lot...I haven't replace... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrFridge on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lights very pretty. Changes lights graduatly, relaxingggg... Batteries are easily changeable. Very high quality plastic. Very romantic or relaxing can become waterproof with very little work. Cons:No way to select color, or stop the color changing. Only on\off... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalandc on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thats a great gadget to put in the room at night! Have beautiful colors that illuminates the entire room. Cons:I used like for some minutes in one week and thats allright, but when i put it on for some hours the battery gonne out in 2 days. But this somehow is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygratshor on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simpliest consturction causes this LED light very durable. "Rainbow" led with built-in IC, current limiting resistor, slide switch and batteries. All in pretty hard inner case and soft outer case (like enlarged ping-pong ball) Cons:The solder is weak... Read more

SKU: 2041 and SKU: 30383 SKU: 2041 and SKU: 30383 (inner construction),10ba the more of them, the better they look
    0 0
  • posted bypjasondsa on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Serves as a nightlight, emits a comfortable light. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Beautiful colours changing very smoothly. Cons:Low battery life. Some imperfections in the plastic, but noth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHonkey on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These balls are a fun and attractive novelty. The color changing LED consists of three LED's and color changing circuitry in a single standard 5mm through-hole package. The LED is mounted within a diffuser inside the opaque ball to provide even light and color d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinj on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Entertaining little items to look at. Not really useful but relaxing to look at occasionally. Don't take too much batteries, but with sku.61 you can have them running for months. Cons:A little difficult to get the replacement batteries in. Plastic sphere thickness is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparpi25 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It so pretty! It's a cheap product, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Excellent for dark areas and the color lights smooth are perfect for cromotherapy and relax. Should be ideal for babies and kids room... I really recommend! Cons:I still have nothing ag... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections