Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

Pretty simple and strong-built, gives a pure touch wherever you put it, its light changes very smoothly and they're beautifull color tones. The batteries are included and they seem to last good. If you need to replace them it's not a hard task. None at all. It would be a simple but a nice gift too, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflatno on 03/11/2014

Low price durable design Easy battery change good light power long lifetime per battery the switch are not the best quality but easy to operate. The budy must be more rubbish... My childrens love this toys. they always sleeping to its light... Excellent decorative stuff... I recommend this toy. Ideal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoho68 on 12/30/2013

Changes colour in a smooth way. Very decorative as a christmas holiday decoration or as a toy for children. The batteries in some of them were not full, which made them very weak already when used the first time. Buying batteries is not that expensive, but not something you want to do directly. I love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvkoisti on 11/25/2013

Nice colour. Very smooth changing of colours. Good price. When having many of then near each other, they make a very beutiful effect. A beutiful lightshow with a good price, when you buy many. Batteries last ine night. Be sure to order more batteries as well. The best x-mas decoration, and can be used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrakens on 11/20/2013

very cute and comfortable plastic, decorative recommend it, I like the colors and uses little battery There is no way to select the color, or change the color stop. Only on \ off small batteries Uses 3 would be nice if it was just a small battery of some sort. Despite all the pros and cons that is fun ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurmel3 on 11/17/2013

War schon nach 2 Wochen da, mit Batterien funktioniert einfach top und für den Preis kriegt man nichts besseres. Ich hatte es bestellt und schon am Nächsten tag wurde es Verschickt. Nach 2 Wochen kam das Päckchen an und alles Bestellte war vorhanden und funktionierte top. Die Verpackung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCbria on 08/30/2013

Fairly simple device, no big secrets. It comes with the batteries included, and gives off a very nice and pleasing light, changing colors every couple of seconds. I purchased 2 for both my children, they are very happy with their new nightlights. No cons regarding the product itself. The box was a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymercaldi on 08/03/2013

Its beautiful decorative gadget. You can see the colored lights even in bright room. I don't try to use it under the sun light. Even thought the snow ball is very bright. It uses 3 watch batteries, so don't want to get it running for a long time. In the box there are instructions saying that you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythebesthabib on 07/10/2013

I love it, it's nice and cheap... The internal lights are very bright and pretty colors. It's the size of an apple and it's very light... I like to turn it on when the lights are off... It is very funny for the kids and it is good for decorating none yet, but i'm guessing the batteries will be an issue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byROLOO79 on 06/21/2013

I love it, it's nice and cheap... The internal lights are very bright and pretty colors. It's the size of an apple and it's very light... I like to turn it on when the lights are off... It is very funny for the kids and it is good for decorating The box wich the product came was broken, but the snowball ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections