DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 1310B Unisex Polarized UV400 Protection Resin Lens Sunglasses - Dark Grey + Grey
Customer’s impression:
Looks good Low prise real polaroid lens
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8786142 on 11/27/2014

Pros: Polarized Cons: Quite low quality. One of my lenses arrived "popped out" but I managed to get it back into place. Too Big and I have a quite large head Read more

Impression:Low prise;

0 0 0

• posted byIhuda on 08/19/2014

The sunglasses are made of good material and good lens, I tested it and it shows real. the rame has spring so it will not brake, I am plaesed wit this purchase. The sunglasses came in one size only and you can not measure it without having it at your site, you must compromize wit this. If I need sunglasses ... Read more

Impression:Looks good, real polaroid lens;

0 0 0

• posted byJaponoso on 05/06/2014

Very stilysh, light weight and polarized. I've only weared it once, but it feels very comfortable and cool. It came with a case, a tiny tool to assembly/disassembly it, and a card to check if sun glasses are polarized. I got it tested, and it has no UV protection. 100% of UV light went through it. Also,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeethones on 01/06/2014

The product is amazing for the price! Very light, finishing first! The lenses are really polarized! Copper eyes thoroughly and is very cofortável to sun exposure and to drive. Nothing! The product is amazing for the price! The lenses provide comfort to the eyes, the colors of the product are armoniozas ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybardsidhe on 11/17/2013

Great pair of sunglasses, broad coverage across the eyes, preventing sun from getting around the edges. Great for Driving and Flying Polarised lightly but enough to make vision much clearer easily worth the money a touch loose even on a large head like mine, the arms are tight, the looseness comes from ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEugeneSpb on 11/14/2013

+Very well done sun glasses +Pretty low price for product of this quality +Extremely cool set of accessories coming with this lot +Fit my big face just awesome -The color of glasses is not whole black (as on picture), but very-very dark copper color. Anyway, still looking great, I'm keeping it. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygracella on 09/06/2013

Nice sunglasses, nice accessories; a good case for the sunglasses, a dry cloth, a purse and a small screwdrivertool. The quality of the sunglasses seems a little bit cheap, but otherwise I guess they will last one or two seasons. They were also really big, so they glide down my nose (i am a woman). I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimitrisTS on 08/28/2013

They look good and they feel like an expensive good quality pair of sunglasses. They are really polarized. The case is of good quality and they even include a small multi tool to tighten the screws! Excellent. The only con is maybe that they are a little heavy. I didn't had the change to wear them for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections