DX » Community » Reviews » Viltrox ET-C Auto Macro Extension Tube / Ring Set for Canon SLR / DSLR - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkytrip on 07/02/2014

Very light weight body with very good quality and tightly construction on a reasonable price. Another good features are: metal coupling, EF-S mark besides of EF one. No cons for now Feeling happy with this deal. It is so easily to use and to combine extension tubes with different length. If you want to shoot macro with low budget the solution is to ... Read more

Lady-bird baby Flower of tutsan Onion flower
    0 0
  • posted bynornator on 06/03/2014

Great stuff, light weight, good looking. There is no wobbling, all is firmly tightened One time, after about 5 hours of taking pictures, i had to reboot my dslr because of a faulty connection Extension tube are just empty tube, so why buy a 200$ dollars set when a 35$ one is as effective ? It is all in plastic, for me it is a pro because it give the ... Read more

Buterfly taken at 160mm and extension tube
    1 0
  • posted byHandariel on 05/18/2014

It is very good for this price, easy to use, working perfect with my canon 550d and canon 60d and all of my af lenses (50/1.8, tamron 70-300). plastic, nothing other cons, but for this price, it is ok under the ~700 grams of tamron sp 70-300 seems a little bit plastic, but working ok. need to know, if you put all rings together under a lens, the quantity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfotoreira on 04/01/2014

- Price, of course! - Quality is ok, not the strongest but is fine! - Small package is nice for traveling. - Sometimes it would be useful to have caps for the three extension tubes, when you want to use just one or two, the other could be with the cap. But that would of course increase the price and the size of the package. - Nice to have it working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladygagagagaga on 08/15/2013

Very light weight. Autofocus works very well, better than I expected! Has nothing useless in it. Sometimes it changes the aperture to f/0 or shouts 'ERROR'. The reason might be dust or connection problems to the camera. This goes off when you swith your camera off and back on. Work just like it should. An exellent money saver. Good quality. You're gonna ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections