DX » Community » Reviews » Viltrox ET-C Auto Macro Extension Tube / Ring Set for Canon SLR / DSLR - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkytrip on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very light weight body with very good quality and tightly construction on a reasonable price. Another good features are: metal coupling, EF-S mark besides of EF one. Cons:No cons for now OtherThoughts:Feeling happy with this deal. It is so easily to use and to c... Read more

Lady-bird baby Flower of tutsan Onion flower
    0 0
  • posted bynornator on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great stuff, light weight, good looking. There is no wobbling, all is firmly tightened Cons:One time, after about 5 hours of taking pictures, i had to reboot my dslr because of a faulty connection OtherThoughts:Extension tube are just empty tube, so why buy a... Read more

Buterfly taken at 160mm and extension tube
    1 0
  • posted byHandariel on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very good for this price, easy to use, working perfect with my canon 550d and canon 60d and all of my af lenses (50/1.8, tamron 70-300). Cons:plastic, nothing other cons, but for this price, it is ok OtherThoughts:under the ~700 grams of tamron sp 70-300 s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladygagagagaga on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light weight. Autofocus works very well, better than I expected! Has nothing useless in it. Cons:Sometimes it changes the aperture to f/0 or shouts 'ERROR'. The reason might be dust or connection problems to the camera. This goes off when you swith your c... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections