DX » Community » Reviews » Bluedio AV890 Stereo A2DP Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (6-Hour Usage/100-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfredkin on 12/12/2013

1. Good sound quality 2. Build quality is superb on the main device. 3. Very small. easy to use. sound loud. distance from tel. without loss of quality. Connect to your phone and sync passed quickly. player controls convenient. sound in the headphones a little muddy. The charger has a plug adapted not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytreaz on 09/14/2013

it works :) the sound quality is great (on speakers) it can be used while it is charging. the other reviews have more pros the range is really small (or it interferes with wifi, I don't really care about the reason): with a distance between my laptop and the receiver of 2 meters, I would sometimes have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysw5guilherme on 07/27/2013

It's small and does the job pretty well since you use a high quality earphone. Bluetooth range is very good: I left my phone at the living room and went to my bedroom to make a call without disconnection. I believe the distance was 20ft (6m) away with a wall in the middle. Buttons are misleading: the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalikkfl on 07/25/2013

- Great build quality - Great audio (at least it depends on the quality of the earphones you connnect) - Fully working conrols - Fast shipment - Easy pairing - Package was nearly fully open but I believe it was transport fault. - No problems with the product so far - A little bit more expensive than ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfernandesamigo on 06/24/2013

Easy to use, and the battery works for almost 4 hours. The gadget is greatly built, with no apparent screws. Also works when charging! Until now, nothing to say. Just hope I won't rip off the p2 plug accidentally. The cord of P2 plug is a little strange, but it seems strong enough. The same for the clip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbpetry on 10/11/2012

This gadget is great. I bought it to put in my car, so when connected to the aux-in I would have an bluetooth mic and could play music without having to connect the phone. It works as advertised, it is tiny and the mic is very good. It works with Siri (just one press in the call button) I would have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMortis666 on 06/30/2012

Great A2DP, I use this device for most than 2 years and continue working perfectly Good Range! Good sound quality (use another earphones) Good batery consumption like 4 hours (depends of the sound volume), today, delow 2 years battery duration is 3h20m ^^ I use with my cellphone, computer and as PS3 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschwal on 07/02/2010

1. Great sound quality 2. Build quality is superb on the main device. 3. Very small. 1. Least comfortable earphones known to man, but nobody was going to actually use them. 2. Headphone jack outside the main body is kind of weird, but it helps save space. iPod touches don't support headset profiles, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboyoboyo on 05/05/2010

This is the cheapest A2DP device I've come across with, that has the ability to play while in charging mode. I use it a lot at home as a receiving audio station - so I can carry my laptop everywhere at home without worrying about cables. I would give the build quality a 5, but the arrangement for the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjaf323 on 12/13/2009

The build quality is outstanding - very nice glossy-black plastic, smooth shape, good tactile feedback on buttons, the cable housings and molds are clean and well done. Easy to use - works perfectly with a blackberry, iphone, laptops, etc. Decent range - Good for 50' or so. Sound is a bit muted across ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections