DX » Community » Reviews » DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Probe - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
perfect Easy to use precise Very nice product Great packaging
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarodrigusanchez on 10/02/2016

Impression:perfect,Easy to use,precise;

I need this "sonda" for measuring water's temperature for developping film. I found this sensor based in DS18B20, that is very good for me. It's not expensive and I waterproof, that is just that I need.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGabriel94 on 06/26/2016

Impression:Very nice product,precise,Great for sous vide DIY project;

Pros:Great For different DIY projects were you need to check the temperature very precisely. Cheap, sturdy and veery useful. Cons: none whatsoever except for the wire that could pose a problem depending if you need a longer insulated wire or shorter one. Other thoughts: You should come up with to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10151919 on 06/07/2016

Impression:Very nice product,Easy to use;

I used it with an arduino to control the temperature of a water bath system. as there is good documentation and libraries available for it, it was really easy to setup and configure the device was everything i expected

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byXQue51 on 11/17/2015

Impression:Very nice product;

All done

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrpkramer on 10/19/2015

Impression:Very nice product;

Pros: connecting up to 127 sensors using one input port; waterproof; easy to use. Cons: none.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhammerkp on 08/21/2015

Impression:perfect;

Sonde de temperature montée sur mon arduino, la lecture est stable et précise. elleest inoxydable donc bien pratique. ne pas oublier de mettre un résistance de 4,7K!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrnd55ots79vxj on 08/14/2015

Impression:Great packaging;

Sensor works fine on my RP, note that the resolution default is 0.5 degrees, some sensors can measure resolution of 0.06 degrees. No clue how to set resolution to 0.06.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bya9702466 on 06/21/2015

Impression:perfect;

Pros: Ready to use, waterproof, nice quality of cable and sensor, simple 1-wire protocol, protocol is supported by linux (Rasbian) out-of-the-box. Cons: Connectors are of poor quality (to big for breadboard, not solderd so contact comes and goes at random). Simply remove them and solder the I the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by1333661 on 05/24/2015

Impression:Nice Probe;

easy to use on an arduino. just connect the wires as colored and use the code of an example to make your own project. Pros: waterproof, accurate Cons: libraries weren't that easy to find to get the code working

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byraul0cabe on 05/18/2015

Impression:dead, It is broken at 3 months;

It is broken at 3 months Llegó bien y ha funcionado pefectamente hasta que pasado un tiempo dejó de funcionar, no reacciona a ninguna señal, tampoco se puede abrir para ver si hay algo dañado.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere