DX » Community » Reviews » DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Probe - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
perfect Easy to use precise Very nice product Great packaging
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarodrigusanchez on 10/02/2016

I need this "sonda" for measuring water's temperature for developping film. I found this sensor based in DS18B20, that is very good for me. It's not expensive and I waterproof, that is just that I need.

Impression:perfect,Easy to use,precise;

0 0 0

• posted byGabriel94 on 06/26/2016

Pros:Great For different DIY projects were you need to check the temperature very precisely. Cheap, sturdy and veery useful. Cons: none whatsoever except for the wire that could pose a problem depending if you need a longer insulated wire or shorter one. Other thoughts: You should come up with to... Read more

Impression:Very nice product,precise,Great for sous vide DIY project;

0 0 0

• posted by10151919 on 06/07/2016

I used it with an arduino to control the temperature of a water bath system. as there is good documentation and libraries available for it, it was really easy to setup and configure the device was everything i expected

Impression:Very nice product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byXQue51 on 11/17/2015

All done

Impression:Very nice product;

0 0 0

• posted byrpkramer on 10/19/2015

Pros: connecting up to 127 sensors using one input port; waterproof; easy to use. Cons: none.

Impression:Very nice product;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 08/21/2015

Sonde de temperature montée sur mon arduino, la lecture est stable et précise. elleest inoxydable donc bien pratique. ne pas oublier de mettre un résistance de 4,7K!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd55ots79vxj on 08/14/2015

Sensor works fine on my RP, note that the resolution default is 0.5 degrees, some sensors can measure resolution of 0.06 degrees. No clue how to set resolution to 0.06.

Impression:Great packaging;

0 0 1

• posted bya9702466 on 06/21/2015

Pros: Ready to use, waterproof, nice quality of cable and sensor, simple 1-wire protocol, protocol is supported by linux (Rasbian) out-of-the-box. Cons: Connectors are of poor quality (to big for breadboard, not solderd so contact comes and goes at random). Simply remove them and solder the I the... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted by1333661 on 05/24/2015

easy to use on an arduino. just connect the wires as colored and use the code of an example to make your own project. Pros: waterproof, accurate Cons: libraries weren't that easy to find to get the code working

Impression:Nice Probe;

0 0 0

• posted byraul0cabe on 05/18/2015

It is broken at 3 months Llegó bien y ha funcionado pefectamente hasta que pasado un tiempo dejó de funcionar, no reacciona a ninguna señal, tampoco se puede abrir para ver si hay algo dañado.

Impression:dead, It is broken at 3 months;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere