DX » Community » Reviews » DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Probe - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
perfect Great packaging dead Nice Probe needs instruction
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya9702466 on 06/21/2015

Pros: Ready to use, waterproof, nice quality of cable and sensor, simple 1-wire protocol, protocol is supported by linux (Rasbian) out-of-the-box. Cons: Connectors are of poor quality (to big for breadboard, not solderd so contact comes and goes at random). Simply remove them and solder the I the... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by1333661 on 05/24/2015

easy to use on an arduino. just connect the wires as colored and use the code of an example to make your own project. Pros: waterproof, accurate Cons: libraries weren't that easy to find to get the code working

Impression:Nice Probe;

0 0 0

• posted byraul0cabe on 05/18/2015

It is broken at 3 months Llegó bien y ha funcionado pefectamente hasta que pasado un tiempo dejó de funcionar, no reacciona a ninguna señal, tampoco se puede abrir para ver si hay algo dañado.

Impression:dead, It is broken at 3 months;

0 0 0

• posted byradyl4o on 04/19/2015

Great product. Works excellent with existing libraries.

Impression:perfect,Great packaging,needs instruction;

0 0 0

• posted bydrbass on 04/09/2015

não tenho muito o que falar sobre o produto, funciona como o esperado, agora é esperar pra ver se não estraga num aquario marinho.

0 0 0

• posted byMr-Lee on 03/30/2015

Construction is good and they work as advertised. Good product

0 0 0

• posted bycainhorasec on 03/11/2015

Pros: este tipo de sensor é perfeito para quem quer monitorar muitos lugares sem desperdiçar muitas portas no arduino pois ele funciona com um serial.

0 0 0

• posted byBramz on 03/10/2015

Pros: Low price and no shipping charge Cons: Two of three items arrived within a week but third received more than a week later. I thought it had gone lost because they were all shipped almost at same date. The items are electronic sensors that still have to be added to circuitry but assumed to... Read more

Impression:perfect,Great packaging;

0 0 0

• posted by9118767 on 02/26/2015

All six pcs working well, quick delivery, appropriate packaging, great

0 0 0

• posted by9090493 on 02/13/2015

Product received in a sealed plastic bag. Received in about 20 days to France. One of the connector on the cable was not well tied and it was impossible to put it back. Anyway, those connectors doesn't fit in a breadboard so I removed them. Worked fine with both my Raspberry-pi and my Arduino... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: