DX » Community » Reviews » DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Probe - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
perfect THE Temperature sensor for Arduino
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymilenyakimov on 12/04/2014

Pros: Good, the materials look like very decent quality. Works exactly as should, ran it over 15meters FTP and it kept sending the correct and accurate temperatures to my controller. Cons: Could not find any yet. Overall: Very good product if u know what u want it for and what you are doing. Cheers! Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bypopliviustefan on 08/08/2014

This is the best temp sensor you can get for Arduino. It is cheap, compact, precise, and being digitally connected you can have long wires. Also i is possible to have multiple sensors connected using only 2 wires. I use one in an aquarium completely submerged for about two weeks and it works great. Does ... Read more

Impression:THE Temperature sensor for Arduino;

0 0 1

• posted bymrajda on 06/25/2014

Product of a good quality, having a thick waterproof cable and good connectors. The tip of the probe is well protected against water and moisture. The tip is made of a stainless steel so it is well more resistant to the rust (corrosion). It measures the temperature in the wide range. I can't see any.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeejii73 on 05/03/2014

Does what is said - seems to be waterproof, and chip is DS18B20. Price is also rather attractive, as bare DS18B20 is not that much cheaper.. Connecting wire could be little bit more flexible (how about of silicone?). I'd like to see an option to by with longer cable, or maybe with two-wire option instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJunkStar on 08/20/2013

Very cheap compared to other sites. Buying it from a site in Denmark would cost about 20$ pr sensor. Very nice build quality except that one of the connectors broke off during assembley(didnt need it anyways) One of the connectors of one of the sensors (i ordered 4) broke off when i connected it to interfacebox ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byLojzik on 07/17/2013

Quality is excellent, works fine and as described. The cable is not shielded, but not a problem for most of projects. The cable total length is 102cm only (minus 8 cm for the metal tip and wire ends), not 108cm as mentioned in the product description, so the cable length can probably vary +/- 5 cm. Buy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections