DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth V3.0 76-key Keyboard w/ Built-in Touchpad for Cellphones / Tablets + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byferny85 on 03/24/2014

is a great gadget, the little manual has the keys info, You can adjust the speed of the touchpad using the phone's interface , a simple tap makes a click, it disconnects after a while to save energy, but only a little scratch on the pad and it connects again, I like the option of having triggers in top,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfubarrhubarb on 02/23/2014

Supports long-touch and drag with touchpad. Very long battery life (about two months between charges, turning it on and using it for about two hours a day). Very light and very compact. Perfect as media player remote control. Touchpad is rather small for my fat fingers. Rather sensitive with tap-clicks.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinosas on 01/09/2014

Easy to pair with the phone and with the pc. It has backlight very useful when used in the dark as a remote for a pc. The battery lasts quite a lot.. I have carged it only once and I have been using it every night for half an our for 10 days or so. It has mouse buttons on the top sides very helpful when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhrmartins86 on 09/20/2013

It's an awesome bluetooth keyboard with backlights, good performance and easy connection. Has a good build quality! Works fine with Android and Windows 7. The button layout is pretty good all over. The Touchpad works well on android tablets and cellphones. The touchpad could be more sensitive. You can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflockinocki on 09/10/2013

its a fantastic litle keyboard with backlights and easy connection, there are 3 ways to right click witch make it pretty easy to use while browsing with the tack pad. and the button layout is pretty good all over. and great battery time whould have wanted to change the esc button placement cause i lick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelperazzo on 06/26/2013

Built-in Touchpad for Cellphones / Tablets. You have 2 devices inside one. Bluetooth: you do not need to plug a receiver on your google tv. Cheap. Very easy to use. Very useful. Bluetooth V3.0. Built in battery. The size could be a little bit bigger. An external baterry would be very useful. If you have ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byPavel101 on 06/04/2013

Good performance, excellent material, running under windows and android, have backlight, buttons clickable, very light, sits nicely in the hand. Very light, sits nicely in the hand. Wide enough and it is impossible to get hold of your right hand middle keys. The power button looks like a little, for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjazzpgh2 on 05/22/2013

-Small form factor -Very light weight -All the keys you need -long battery life -Easy to use -All-in-one integration of keyboard/touch screen -might be too small for some. -angle shape of the keys seems backwards to me, but still works. -could easily see misplacing this -has microUSB charging port...... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections