DX » Community » Reviews » W668 50MW + 30MW + 40MW RGB LED Stage Lighting - Black + White (EU Plug / AC 85~260V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblade106 on 06/01/2014

- Good lightning - Good effects for such a simple device - Plug seems to be chinese or the like. I thought it would be a European one (220V) because the voltage was at most 260V. I changed it and it was working great - I add to fix a cable wire (protection fell down), so it was a little bit tricky to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShiguli on 02/09/2014

Easy to use. No switches. Just plug it in and it's on. Good light and wonderful pattern. First one I got did not work at all. And it had US-plug. Then I got new one and it works. But even this one has US-plug. If you buy this lamp you should also buy US-to-EU-plug adaptor because you DX will send you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 08/07/2013

Gives strong colorfull effect withe sharp shaped patterns wich are -per color -different. For such a small device and working with only 3X1Watt leds the lightoutput is surprisingly powerfull At first the motor did not work. A wire inside the coil was broken. Have repaired this problem (was difficult,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylasermanathome on 08/07/2013

Gives brilliant colors Motor doesn't work (for rotationeffect) American type plug in stead of european The suggestion that lasers are involved (the emitted radiastion and wavelength are mentoined)is not correct, there are just 3 leds of one watt used, the wavelengtht can be correct. It is not nice to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdfritz on 08/01/2013

It has a very nice colorful lighting. The lights keep moving in different directions. Besides this, it is very easy to use, you just need to plug it in the power outlet and the fun begins. The only con that I have found so far, is that It comes with a bracket to fix it, however you need to find a way ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRenantr on 06/29/2013

The RGB LED Stage Lightning is short, light, good to carry, has great effects because of the light spins and is bi-volt. It's very nice for house parties because it's very light and small. Also it's easy to retain. You can't control the speed of spin, but it's not a problem at all. The shipment package ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections