DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Static Charge Release Wrist Band (1.6M Grounding Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Lindo accesorio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedug on 08/13/2014

Pros: me protege de los cortocircuitos que puedo provocar con la estatica, no vale nada en relacion a que si me quemo algo cuando lo toque sin ella. Mas vale prevenir que curar..... Cons: corto el cable que la une a mi muñeca, podria ser mas largo para ser mas comodo. Read more

Impression:Lindo accesorio;

0 0 0

• posted byjoppemeijers on 01/08/2014

nice looking, good working, Perfect when you ask me. it's work fine, the band is not so good and take a minute to understand how to close it buttt when you now its so easy! the shipment was very good, in 10 days he arrived with some other stuf, it looks realy great! i think this change some people life ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreamlayers on 07/23/2013

Inexpensive Sturdy alligator clip 1 megaohm resistor for safety Adjustable strap width Plenty of cord length Swiveling cord attachment to strap Banana plug as alternative method of connecting to ground No cons really Despite the low price, I see no problems with this product. When a good wrist band is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAficionado on 06/17/2013

Stretchy and adjustale wrist band. Comfortabe to wear. Alligator clip grips nicely and cord is quite stretchy. Cord is attached to wrist band by a simple snap. Easy to connect and disconnect if you have to walk away from your workstation. Also very cheap price! None I can think of. Great for anyone working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeekingFox on 05/04/2013

1. very cheap 2. adjustable 3. cord is long enough 4. very simple to use when you're building your own pc 5. not heavy 6. package is really good and well sized 1. for someone, the wire might be a bit too short. 2. there is no manual to help you how to use it if you are going to build your own computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarianorosarino on 04/14/2013

el producto es de muy buena calidad. el cable para la conexion es largo y comodo para utilizar. el precio es economico respecto al pais que vivo. no le encuentro ninguna contra al producto, ya que es algo sencillo sin muchas cosas complicadas. espero que cumpla con la funcion para la que fue creado. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykukiflips on 03/26/2013

Easy to use. Easy for packing for time when not being used. Very good protection against static transients. Diameter of band is adjustable. Consistent material. Can be used at home (handeling HDD or other hardware electronics) or in the office/work place. It can save a lot of time and money for electronics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarcrew1 on 01/26/2013

Bought this when I would replace the components in my computer. Great bracelet and it was easy to use. Recommend this product to anyone who should replace components in the computer. It fits perfectly around your wrist not to tight nor loose and can be adjusted to what your comfy with! The crocodileclip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBalagan on 12/24/2012

This product is strongly constructed and of professional quality, similar to much more expensive products from branded suppliers like RS. Comfortable to wear. Easily adjusted for size. None that I can think of. The resistance between the stainless steel contact plate on the wristband to banana plug measured ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirKatman on 12/15/2012

Bought this bracelet to work with computers. Hoped that it will not hamper movement and restrict your movement. In practice, easily worn, attached to the ground well, not heavy and looks decent. Now the drawbacks: - very small size, suitable for children or the woman's hand. Me than a grown man, he is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections