DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Static Charge Release Wrist Band (1.6M Grounding Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Bueno Bom Produto bom Unluckily broken
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKiliak on 06/26/2015

Pros: La pulsera es elástica y la pinza es muy resistente. Cons: El cable no es muy largo (estirado es 1m). A pesar de ser elástica no creo que le sea cómoda a alguien con las muñecas gruesas. Other thoughts: Aunque es muy barata realiza su función.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byArturoSj on 05/20/2015

I am very happy with this anti static wrist band! The price is unbelievable and the quality is very good for the price. It arrived without any damage. Very happy with this purchase. Works very well. I bought this for my new pc build.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byHamburgerlein on 05/05/2015

Pros: Its cheap, the wristband is very flexible and fits even my large wrists, cable and clamp can be seperated. Cons: its broken. i measured the cable and the resistance is infinite. hence its useless. At least now i have a new clamp. Maybe you're more lucky than me! Trying isn't so bad at this... Read more

Impression:Unluckily broken;

0 0 0

• posted byAlmiralvescosta on 05/05/2015

Otimo produto ,gostei muito recomendo a compra,

Impression:Bom Produto,Otima Qualidade.;

0 0 0

• posted byVangelis262 on 04/29/2015

Good product, good price. The order was divided into several parcels, this thing was sent by regular mail, directly to my inbox. Not very well, given the "reliability" of the mailbox.

Good product

0 0 0

• posted bydowntuga on 04/08/2015

good product.

Impression: bom;

0 0 0

• posted by9072759 on 03/18/2015

Anti-Static Static Charge Release Wrist Band (1.6M Grounding Cable) Delivery within 14 day’s item was according to description . Its nice quality for a very good price , and I will gladly recommend your product to others . It’s also nice that the progress off the order ,and delivery was update of... Read more

Impression:Good product,nice price good product;

0 0 0

• posted byfps on 03/13/2015

Very cheap, very simple, nothing to go wrong here.

0 0 0

• posted bymakill on 03/11/2015

very good

Impression:Bom Produto,Good product, bom;

0 0 0

• posted bydohko3000 on 01/21/2015

Pros: Really cheap, with big quality in most of the materials. It works as expected. Cons: The wrist strap requires a stronger force for unlocking it from the anti-static cable, but nothing too exaggerated. The closing of the wrist it's not really good but it close well enough.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: