DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Flashing RGB LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblreis on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for safety, it is really a wonderful way to got attention of car drivers etc. The price is a great asset, too. It costs at least ten times more in bike stores. Cons:I don't believe it will last for long. The plastic seems too fragile. OtherThoughts:Very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinezo on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The item is relatively cheap, although, remember, the package only has 2 so if you're buying it for a car, you'll need to buy 2 packages for a total of 4. Comes with batteries! Multi-Coloured LEDs! Cons:A little too plastic'y feeling, would have been better if it was a me... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBeAnBeAn on 06/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks really cool and very easy to put on. Just take out the original pump adapter cap thing and replace it and keeps the air in just fine and no obstruction at all. Usefulness easy! Cons:It actually didn't really work I don't know if it's batterys or what but it fits o... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections