DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 6-Cart Game Cartridge Case for NDS/DS Lite/DSi (Translucent Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystewie75 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:holds the games tightly and securely. good color. you can bring your games with you where ever you go without bringing all the individual game cases. Cons:none whatsoever in the least. OtherThoughts:this is a good case if you want to bring a few of your games on a trip... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoDavi on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:When you buy a lot of cartridges, they need to be stored at some place and this is one of the best choices to solve this issue. I like the black translucent color and i'm thinking about buying more cartridges after this great aquisition. Cons:I use a Nintendo 3D... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjboto on 05/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It holds almost all of my carts in this case. The price is very good compared to local retailers. It has a nice color in my opinion. The form factor is nice, its small long and thin and fits well in my pocket if I need it to fit. Cons:Some of my cartridges do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasgneto on 05/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- product very well done ; - hold the cartridges firmly ; - very good quality material, durable and smooth finish ; - looks cool ; - for being transparent, are easy to locate and choose games ; - very cheap. worth every penny invested in it ; Cons:NO CONS AT A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuparkeeria on 01/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It hold 6 games. Its transparent so I make my games face outward so I can see them when picking out the game. Cons:The games fit a little tight in their holders, when I press them into the space I feel like Im going to break the cratridge. It frightens me, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramvandeperre on 08/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a durable, plastic case. Nothing more to say about it. It can hold 6 game cards, which is enough when you own a Acekard, R4 or DSTT. You can easily see which games you have with you through the "more transparant"-parts of the case. Cons:The title... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkChewie on 07/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ING: Great quality, apparently resistant, perfect for storing the cartridge of the NDS and to avoid losing them because they are in separate places xD PORT: Otima qualidade, aparentemente resistente, perfeito para armazenar os cartucho do NDS e evitar perder ele... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazash on 04/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very handy for keeping DS carts together, especially for kids as they like to lose little things. Not too bulky either. Cons:I stuppidly expected it to hold 9 carts as it is called 'Protective 9-Cart Game Cartridge Case for NDS/DS Lite/DSi' but it only holds 6. Littl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections