DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 6-Cart Game Cartridge Case for NDS/DS Lite/DSi (Translucent Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystewie75 on 03/09/2013

holds the games tightly and securely. good color. you can bring your games with you where ever you go without bringing all the individual game cases. none whatsoever in the least. this is a good case if you want to bring a few of your games on a trip without having to lug all the cases or leave your games loose in a bag. it's great for what it is, with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoDavi on 01/17/2013

When you buy a lot of cartridges, they need to be stored at some place and this is one of the best choices to solve this issue. I like the black translucent color and i'm thinking about buying more cartridges after this great aquisition. I use a Nintendo 3DS case and usually i stored my few cartridges inside it. Maybe the unique con are that now i can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjboto on 05/31/2010

It holds almost all of my carts in this case. The price is very good compared to local retailers. It has a nice color in my opinion. The form factor is nice, its small long and thin and fits well in my pocket if I need it to fit. Some of my cartridges do not fit well in this case, sometimes I feel like I am going to break apart the cartridge when inserting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasgneto on 05/28/2010

- product very well done ; - hold the cartridges firmly ; - very good quality material, durable and smooth finish ; - looks cool ; - for being transparent, are easy to locate and choose games ; - very cheap. worth every penny invested in it ; NO CONS AT ALL !!! - There is nothing to complain or ponder about this product. - It is an excellent purchase.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuparkeeria on 01/11/2010

It hold 6 games. Its transparent so I make my games face outward so I can see them when picking out the game. The games fit a little tight in their holders, when I press them into the space I feel like Im going to break the cratridge. It frightens me, but hasnt broke any yet, lol. I think if I wanted another game case, I would buy this again. Its pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramvandeperre on 08/01/2009

It's a durable, plastic case. Nothing more to say about it. It can hold 6 game cards, which is enough when you own a Acekard, R4 or DSTT. You can easily see which games you have with you through the "more transparant"-parts of the case. The title is wrong, I hoped it could hold 9 cards, but when I saw it, it could only hold 6. Huge disappointment,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkChewie on 07/10/2009

ING: Great quality, apparently resistant, perfect for storing the cartridge of the NDS and to avoid losing them because they are in separate places xD PORT: Otima qualidade, aparentemente resistente, perfeito para armazenar os cartucho do NDS e evitar perder eles por estarem em locais separados xD ing: nothing bad in it, so that an error in the description ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazash on 04/13/2009

It's very handy for keeping DS carts together, especially for kids as they like to lose little things. Not too bulky either. I stuppidly expected it to hold 9 carts as it is called 'Protective 9-Cart Game Cartridge Case for NDS/DS Lite/DSi' but it only holds 6. Little bit disappointed but for the price you can easliy just get another. Not a lot else ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections