DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Plastic Band Touch Screen Red LED Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good looking Great stuff Boa Aparência easy to operate
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJrfontan on 12/19/2014

Apesar de não ter manual, é muito fácil de muito prático de configurar Read more

Impression:Boa Aparência;

0 0 0

• posted bygamsa85 on 12/13/2014

PRODUIT DE QUALITE SUPER ET TRES FACILE A MANUPILE ET EN PLUS LA TACTILITE ET TRES FORMIDABLE TRES TRES COOL Read more

Impression:good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byivesklein on 12/10/2014

Pro: Bueno, comodo, discreto contra: malas terminaciones, los leds son super fragiles(no abrir!!) igual pedí otro, me gustó Read more

Impression:good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bypapadie on 10/01/2014

Pros: Very light,very nice wrist band when its getting hot outside becouse of the rims on the inside. The colour matches with the photos(I was worried about that) Cons:You cant really see the led light outside when its sunny, you have to focus a little Otherwise its a great watch Read more

Impression:Great stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byGabontz on 08/21/2014

This is a very nice product, good looking and easy to operate. For this price, is a good choice. Is very easy, and I like the rubber/plastic. It is ideal for a user that needs to know the time only when needed, saves battery. I'm glad I choosed to buy it. For me is very useful for night fishing. Read more

Impression:good looking, easy to operate;

0 0 0

• posted byrbkrider on 06/10/2014

This watch is really good made. You can check time and date - it is really helpful. What is more, this watch is kind of decoration which will fit to anybody. I just recommend! If you want to buy cheap and useful watch - this model is definitely for you! Belt should be more elastic. I am afraid that the ... Read more

Watch1 Watch2 Watch3

0 0 0

• posted bycaravantes17 on 05/31/2014

When I saw it I knew I had to do the order. I like so much the shape, appearance and not actually looked a clock. The price seems excellent and that this amount had not found such an innovative product. What I did not like that does not bring any use manual or guide to set the date and time . But it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamrod on 03/17/2014

It's light, comfortable, easy to use and cheap. I use it mostly at work because it is cheap and I don't mind if it gets broken. Though cheap it is practical and does what it's supposed to do - show the time in a push of a button. Don't know if it's a con really but the led is bright. Plastic isn't as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivosavov on 01/20/2014

Great watch, stylich and cheap. What more can you ask for? It looks really futuristic. And its light is very powerful. And it's very cheap. It looks like if it costs much more. I'm not sure if it is waterproof? Some guys in youtube claim it is waterproof but I don't need to test it at this moment. The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDeadLock on 01/06/2014

Nice finish on the outside, comfortable, very light. The display is bright enough to use in daylight, and not too bright in the dark. Display is very small compared to the pictures on this website. Mine is missing the top segment of the first LCD-unit that makes up the display. Battery supplied lasted ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections