DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Plastic Band Touch Screen Red LED Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbkrider on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This watch is really good made. You can check time and date - it is really helpful. What is more, this watch is kind of decoration which will fit to anybody. I just recommend! If you want to buy cheap and useful watch - this model is definitely for you! Cons:Bel... Read more

Watch1 Watch2 Watch3
    0 0
  • posted byivosavov on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great watch, stylich and cheap. What more can you ask for? It looks really futuristic. And its light is very powerful. And it's very cheap. It looks like if it costs much more. I'm not sure if it is waterproof? Some guys in youtube claim it is waterproof but I d... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydzolev on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product has a good black look, nice design, very futuristic. Does not look like a watch at all except that stand on the wrist. Cons:I have it for a week and except setting it up the right time and date can not see much of it. So the setting up of the clock... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySandyepay on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks simply amazing, and feels pretty good, the light is pretty bright and a lot of people ask how it works, it gets attention very well, also clicking it becomes easier once you find the button on the screen. Cons:One problem is that I noticed that on the... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymailtomoo on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Lovley design! I like the fact that its water resistant. works like it should! Press screen for one times will display clock time, second time displays date, third time display second, long time press to set time. When not touch it, red LED disappear after 4s. Cons:The sc... Read more

5 0
  • posted byMortenMy on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch looks like it is from the future, with a cool all black design until you press/touch the middle of the lower half of the front of teh watch. Then the numbers lights up in a randomzed pattern, and a few seconds later it shows the correct time. Press one more t... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections