DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Plastic Band Touch Screen Red LED Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbkrider on 06/10/2014

This watch is really good made. You can check time and date - it is really helpful. What is more, this watch is kind of decoration which will fit to anybody. I just recommend! If you want to buy cheap and useful watch - this model is definitely for you! Belt should be more elastic. I am afraid that the belt will broke one day. This is only one con which ... Read more

Watch1 Watch2 Watch3
    0 0
  • posted bycaravantes17 on 05/31/2014

When I saw it I knew I had to do the order. I like so much the shape, appearance and not actually looked a clock. The price seems excellent and that this amount had not found such an innovative product. What I did not like that does not bring any use manual or guide to set the date and time . But it's intuitive to adjust, but for someone new I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamrod on 03/17/2014

It's light, comfortable, easy to use and cheap. I use it mostly at work because it is cheap and I don't mind if it gets broken. Though cheap it is practical and does what it's supposed to do - show the time in a push of a button. Don't know if it's a con really but the led is bright. Plastic isn't as durable as other materials for watches. Explains ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivosavov on 01/20/2014

Great watch, stylich and cheap. What more can you ask for? It looks really futuristic. And its light is very powerful. And it's very cheap. It looks like if it costs much more. I'm not sure if it is waterproof? Some guys in youtube claim it is waterproof but I don't need to test it at this moment. The luminious dial is smaller then the photo. The numbers ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDeadLock on 01/06/2014

Nice finish on the outside, comfortable, very light. The display is bright enough to use in daylight, and not too bright in the dark. Display is very small compared to the pictures on this website. Mine is missing the top segment of the first LCD-unit that makes up the display. Battery supplied lasted only a week, and it fell apart when I removed it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzolev on 10/27/2013

This product has a good black look, nice design, very futuristic. Does not look like a watch at all except that stand on the wrist. I have it for a week and except setting it up the right time and date can not see much of it. So the setting up of the clock it is but not user friendly sense it has only one button, so it is one short click or one long ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMillionas on 10/16/2013

Look good and works good. Easy to use and set the time. Light and doesn't feel like you are wearing it. People are impressed of the look. Onlyn 12-hours and dont display am/pm. Would be great if it was 24-hours. Easy and nice. Looks like it has a good build quality. Bright and easy to see the time. Easy to hit the button to turn on the watch, even in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandyepay on 09/16/2013

It looks simply amazing, and feels pretty good, the light is pretty bright and a lot of people ask how it works, it gets attention very well, also clicking it becomes easier once you find the button on the screen. One problem is that I noticed that on the 3rd click the seconds only stay for 4 seconds which is kind of useless, otherwise its good it would ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVinceRPZ on 08/27/2013

This watch is amazing. It is very simple and this is what is supposed to be. The quality is good. It is flat and so does allow easily to change of (sport) apparel. Also it doesn't display time unless demanded, this is particularly convenient not to be distracted when you play a match. This is NOT WATERPROOF, in any case not more than a minute or two.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailtomoo on 07/26/2013

Lovley design! I like the fact that its water resistant. works like it should! Press screen for one times will display clock time, second time displays date, third time display second, long time press to set time. When not touch it, red LED disappear after 4s. The screen is not as big as in the picture. its much smaller than that! (in the upper right ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections