DX » Community » Reviews » Stereo 1.5" LCD 2-Mode Switching Radio FM Transmitter w/ Microphone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Super Rare connector type Easy-to-use digital interface Ok-ish range to the other room
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9282737 on 06/19/2015

Great unit of what seems to be solid build quality, but it only transmits ok-ish if you want to broadcast to the other room through a wall while having the unit in an enclosed space. The cables it uses also seem to be super rare so you have to look around a lot for cables / antennas for this I to... Read more

Impression:Ok-ish range to the other room,Easy-to-use digital interface,Rare connector type;

0 0 0

• posted by1076901 on 01/23/2015

This was nice, the range is at least 7 Km, and the sound is very good. Now I can listen to all my music from my computer on any radio everywhere. In the car on my way shopping, working in the garage, or anywhere at home. Some of my friends knows which frequency to find my music, and they thought... Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted bypoporoton on 07/11/2014

- Pequeño tamaño, es facil de poner en cualquier sitio - En el pack viene todo lo que necesitas para empezar a funcionar, el adaptador de corriente, la antena, incluso un cable por si quieres conectar algun dispositivo jack - Tiene bastante cobertura. Puesto en exteriores, se escucha en... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerecep on 09/16/2013

very easy to use. very easy to assemble and so very fast start-up. Sound control, music playing, microphone attaching are all very easy to use. Also with the screen very easy to arrange station to make the radio work. attaching a computer or an ipod is so easy. My children is able to make some in... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere