DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 2102 Professional Riding Polarized Lens Anti-Glare Night Driving Glasses - Yellow + Silver
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaulddhs on 05/26/2014

This glasses works great at night but its too big for my face, even for my dad its kinda look large. Too big and price is high. The angle of the handle attached to the frame is very acute not close to 90 degree, so the upper part of frame when looking from the side is too far from eyebrows and the bottom part of frame touched your face. Look weird on ... Read more

angle
    0 0
  • posted bycatarrh on 04/13/2014

High quality. Reliable construction. Good glare protection. Nice package, both hard and soft cases. Screwdriver included :) None so far. Not dark at all, can read LED screen in them, unlike darker polarized glasses, though still give good glare protection even in a sunny day. Probably not most light construction, though really reliable, spring mechanisms ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexanderB on 04/02/2014

+ Reduces the glare of bright headlights. + Tested on the road at night, no more headache from those xenon lights. + Comes with a rigid case for safely storing them, a lint free cloth for wiping them clean, and also a soft bag to store them in instead. + Polarised, comes with a little card to demonstrate it works. - None so far, I'm pleased. One of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRWDIsc on 01/06/2014

Points will be ideally suited for driving of the car both in various weather conditions and in various conditions of illumination. At a lack of illumination do road subjects more visible, at excess of illumination soften light. Convenient, not heavy, a nose bridge don't rub. Minuses in use it isn't revealed yet. The complete set pleased: points, cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhungtruong on 10/07/2013

I bought this one when i'm looking for a way to reduce glare for night driving. And i'm very surprise by the result from this glass. It helps my to look better in low-light condition. The vision will be yellow-ish like, but it provides very bright view. The best thing is i didn't notice it is polarized one when i bought it, therefore i was more than ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvachgh on 08/23/2013

Nice feel, improves view and reduces glare through polarization. Anti-glare make driving easier, so you will not fell tired after short time during night driving. The detail work - screws, pins etc are very thoroughly made. Well made high quality eyewear box. No Cons for this price. Everything as described and even more than expected. DX.com always ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections