DX » Community » Reviews » DX 12-LED IR InfraRed Flashlight Silver (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 27 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorsal on 11/16/2013

Great for lighting things up for a camera without anybody noticing. Portable compared to other IR solutions It gets very hot and dies if you keep it on continously for more than 5-10 minutes. I went back to it after leaving it on for the 5-10 minutes, and saw that only 8 of the 12 LEDs had turned off. I screw the top of the flashlight off, and it smelled ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanVogelaar on 09/30/2013

This is a simple easy to use IR flashlight. The button is really nice. The build is the feels really high quality. The only con is that is not very bright. I wanted to use it with a camera to make "night vision". The LED's don't have a big enough throw to be useful. It is good if the camera is looking directly at the light. If your flash light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

It is a VERY GOOD BUY Good BUILT -- Metal casing.... Good Hand Grip possible... Uses 3 AAA batteries... Good Battery usage... Brings Light in DARK CONDITIONS - I use it for Photography regularly... It gets A little hot after some time usage... A Little Delicate It covers few metres -- And can be seen through IR enabled devices in Total Darkness........ Read more

0 1
  • posted bySonsOfLiberty on 01/11/2013

- Low price - Seems to be built in a quality comparable to standard flashlights on the market and that you would find in a local store - Works as advertised - Can be used to enhance Night Vision devices that use IR light - Light is bright, but not that bright (when looking through IR). It does make a difference though - I wasn't a huge fan of the shiny ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymennowo on 12/31/2012

Solid build, high quality materials. This product will last a long time when handled with normal care. The beam of light emitted from the device is really a beam: from a meter away it will result in a 20-30 cm circle of light on a wall. The top has to be screwed quite tight, otherwise there is no good connection and the flashlight will not switch on.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRiley1968 on 09/11/2012

Bright IR illumination Fairly solid construction Easy to use I bought 3 of these. When they arrived, 2 of the flashlights had 1 LED that didn't work. I didn't complain and kept them because they still did what I wanted them to do. I bought 3, one to give to an Army buddy so he could use it for extended IR illumination during night training exercises ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTemplarz on 03/26/2012

- Very sturdy IR flashlight; - I got some good 'no light' pictures with it; - I thought it was brighter when I read the other reviews, sadly, it is not. - For what it does, should be less expensive; - The metal coils, where batteries are set were crooked. - It is not real IR, once you can see the red dots when the flashlight is on - It gets a little ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byroki92 on 11/03/2011

I must say this little piece of tech is great. Overall good quality material Shines like HELL! Very useful for IR cameras.. It does the job very very well It does get a little warm when using for about 20 min It´s on the flimsy side when you´re going to unscrew he bottom or the top head... But nothing serious. Just a it of patient... You must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonamini on 09/05/2011

Very low price compared with the products than do the same. This lamp gets hot in few seconds. I have thought is not very save to leave inside the batteries. Need good batteries for give you a good service. Have not any kind of brief or direccions. Have not brand. This is more than gadget. A professional equipment for forensics document inspection have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRandolphCarter on 08/31/2011

- The housing is well-built, solid and enough thick. I like it. - Compact and lightweight. - There is two rings seal on screw-thread of the head part and the tail, twisted tightly. - Very high power consumption. Current is 1.5 A with new batteries! The value of current and voltage drops during all the time of lightning. - One of leds was dimming and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections