DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon Clip-On Circularly Polarized 3D Non-Flash Glasses Myopia Special - Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywwwacky on 06/12/2014

they clip on to any pair of glasses, and they work! The soft case that it comes with will protect them from scratches, but it's not a hard case so don't toss it around. the "lens" is just a generic cut, so it may not fit over the entire viewing area of your glasses. the edges might not be 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 05/27/2014

These clipon polarized 3d glasses are so much better then the original glasses you get with your LG 3D tv when you use your own glasses. They are closer to your eyes, more conmfortable then wearing 2 glasses and work great. Will take these with me to 3D cinema's aswell, as they use the same technology.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 12/01/2013

-Works not only in the movie theatre, but works perfect on PASSIVE 3DTVs. I have an LG Cinema 3D TV and they work perfectly with them -Easily clips to my glasses with no trouble. -Inludes a case and microfibre cleaning cloth -I had to slightly bend one of the clips so it would fit my glasses, but not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytranscool on 11/15/2013

Bright. This thing can easily put a green dot on something hundreds of metres away. I haven't yet tested its maximum range but I suspect it's a long way. Awesome for star gazing. Wanna show someone a particular star...this thing puts an easily seen beam pointing right to it. I will be taking this on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysallerin on 10/02/2013

Very good quality of 3d vision (better than original LG glasses). System for lift glasses to look tv magazine or remote tv is very useful. Case and cleaning set are useful and good quality. Perfect for cinema and 3d TV! this 3d glasses kit is particulary usable for 3d cinema, transportable in a Pocket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNico282 on 08/22/2013

Really useful for 3D cinema if you wear prescription glasses. comes with a nice protective pouch and cleaning towel. Lenses are strong an with clean edges. The bracket and the shape fits perfectly my glasses. The mounting bracket is somewhat bulky, but still better than the single use glasses you buy ... Read more

Clip-on on glasses

0 0 0

• posted bybbubanja on 08/09/2013

This 3D polarized glasses can be connected to any other glasses. They have robust mechanism capable to be open for 90 degree if you don't want to look 3D video content. Glasses are compatible with LG 3D Smart TV, and they are about four times cheaper than original. They are flexible, and it can't be ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTynes on 08/09/2013

Excellent clip-on glasses. I use them with my LG 3D TV and they work just as well as the glasses that came with the TV... with the added benefit of fitting over my prescription glasses. The glasses are actually plastic. They are flexible but tough, have a slightly curved shape and are large enough to ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byriven78 on 06/29/2013

Price is very cheap as well, this product is a good idea. Reclip able to your own glasses (Clip spring is strong and provides good grip), so you will have right adjustment for your eyes always Comes individually packed in protective plastic to prevent scratches on lens. Ideal for eyeglass wearers. more ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections