DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco LCD Screen Protector for Nokia 6300 Cell Phones
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrombley on 08/13/2012

• Absolutely clear and bright, I bought it to protect new shell. Differnce between after replacement is huge. • Seems good, hope it will protect my screen. It will show time :) • Very easy instalation, just peel of layer with label "1", stick on your screen and then peel of layer with label "2" • Protector is thick so it is bubble ... Read more

Lankit Screen guard Fits perfectly Clear, bright, bubble free
    0 0
  • posted bynekulturniy on 05/20/2010

Wow, what a price. It's a very good deal at less than a dollar. It covers the 6300/6301 screen perfectly. I had no bubbles at all after installing it. The package also includes a small cloth to clean the screen prior to installation. The instructions were in English, not Engrish; which is a real benefit even if instructions weren't really necessary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJooyz on 11/24/2009

it fits nokia 6300 no problem although and it comes with a cloth to assist in installing the screen protector...or you can keep it handy for wiping the screen anytime i can think of any con....i hope this screen protector will last long and scratch resistant i dont have any other thought for this product and I think it serves the purpose well If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections