DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco LCD Screen Protector for Nokia 6300 Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrombley on 08/13/2012

• Absolutely clear and bright, I bought it to protect new shell. Differnce between after replacement is huge. • Seems good, hope it will protect my screen. It will show time :) • Very easy instalation, just peel of layer with label "1", stick on your screen and then peel of layer with label ... Read more

Lankit Screen guard Fits perfectly Clear, bright, bubble free

0 0 0

• posted bynekulturniy on 05/20/2010

Wow, what a price. It's a very good deal at less than a dollar. It covers the 6300/6301 screen perfectly. I had no bubbles at all after installing it. The package also includes a small cloth to clean the screen prior to installation. The instructions were in English, not Engrish; which is a real benefit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJooyz on 11/24/2009

it fits nokia 6300 no problem although and it comes with a cloth to assist in installing the screen protector...or you can keep it handy for wiping the screen anytime i can think of any con....i hope this screen protector will last long and scratch resistant i dont have any other thought for this product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections