DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco LCD Screen Protector for Nokia 5310 Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheitordes on 10/20/2012

The cloth that comes with the product is very effective in removing grease and dirt from the initial screen of the device to be applied. The package does not provide information on how to use the product. If you have never applied a protective type will have difficulty using the protector. The information ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystumats on 07/22/2012

Well packaged, instructions made sense and were accurate. Fitted well enough. Relatively easy to mount. Note that it has a sort of notch at the bottom to fit around the indented phone button - don't put it on upside down. Follow the instructions and it should work sweetly. Could have been slightly wider ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlezBeats on 07/11/2011

Easy to apply, seems to be resistent. The "step 2" sticker come too glued and i couldn't remove it properly, the high superior corner of the screen stayed dirty, but i could clean some of that. It doesnt the same brand as the main image, mine is "Lankit" not Rinco, but i think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandredenadai on 05/11/2011

The quality of these protector is too good and the size is perfet. Fits well in this model cellphone of Nokia. The price is too good. So cheap and the product is good too. I think that the product hasn´t cons. I didn´t found anyone already. The product came with a cloth to clean the creen before the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTuPP3 on 05/23/2010

+Size is perfect, and corners are rounded +Clear, you can't tell difference with or without it. +Comes with cleaning cloth +Sticks after many removing and reinserting +It's cheap! +It's thick, so scratches won't get throught, and it's quite sratch resistant. -I think this should include 2 protectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychiseen on 08/01/2009

Its just a screen protector for the Nokia 5310. This is also the cheapest on DX, but despite that, It works just as well. Included a cleaning cloth in the package along with simple instructions. The screen protector is clear and easy to apply, and just the right size. The cutting is not 100% to the shape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalc1 on 04/09/2009

Build quality is great. Good enough thickness for decent protection, and very clear. Very cheap, less than anything else there i've seen. None that i can think of. Unless i need 500 characters in the end. Turns out i needed 500 characters after all boo! Still needed 500 characters gosh...... Fourth submit ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections