DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Fixed Headband for Gopro Hero 4/2 / Hero3 / 3+ / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Cheap Awesome Muy buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikeldo090 on 09/01/2014

Pros : Stretch bands are good quality, no difficulty to make it fit with my head ! I have not use it for the moment but seems strong enough to use is in any circumstance. For what I used the headband yet, the camera didn't fall even when moving the head energetically. Cons : No cons to notice for the ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymborisov on 09/01/2014

Pros: very good quality. As I said it's better than the original. We used it for a couple of extreme events on the shore. And it didn't disappointed us. Cons: there are no cons at this moment In general: if you need cheap and strong headband for extreme events this is your choice. Read more

it came quickly, the material is very strong, it fits perfectly and stable on my head

Impression:Better than the original;

0 0 1

• posted bymagan0 on 08/22/2014

Another great buy at dx.com PRos: Suitbale for gopro, looks like the original gopro headband, the only difference? doesn't have the gopro logo!!good material Cons: i Can't find any! I would recomend this product to everyone who's looking for a cheap and reliable headband for gopro Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byjertsa7 on 08/20/2014

Just as good as GoPro's one. It fits perfectly and you can adjust it for your head. Very good quality and VERY good price as usual in DX.com I can't find any cons from this product. It is all in all very good. The headband doesn't move because there is a rubber lining inside. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySebaOH on 08/20/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. Muy similar al original, es fuerte, comodo, ajustable, un precio muy barato. Las tiene toda, bueno bonito barato. mas que recomendado Contra : No le veo ningun contra hasta el momento Read more

Impression:excellent,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byIsaderi on 08/18/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byjohn19691 on 08/10/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:Stevige hoofdband;

0 0 0

• posted byvmnm on 08/06/2014

Pros: The material is very good, for gopro products is very comfortable. You can use it in the water and sports. Cons: I cant think in one. im very glad with the product. Additional. i put this item in my indispensable attachments for my gopro camera. Read more

Impression:Great Prodcut;

0 0 0

• posted byRomenovaskez on 07/07/2014

It is a great headstrap for your gopro. Its adjustable and sits comfortably on your head. It also has rubber lining on the inside of the elastic bands so that it stays on your head better. Doesnt come with mounting screws. It does come with the bolt inside of the headstrap. When you use it for extreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections