DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Camera Fixed Headband for Gopro Hero 4/2 / Hero3 / 3+ / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Awesome Cheap Muy buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzol4ik on 12/09/2014

Хорошо, крепко сидит на голове. Очень удобно, когда заняты руки, нет времени думать о съемке. Но каждый поворот головы - это смена картинки, чего иногда не хотелось бы. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byvahittelli on 12/03/2014

Thank you. Good Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvictorhoppus on 11/27/2014

Very good and usefull! I use it everytime I play Airsoft. The only con is that the connection where you insert the gopro should be metal, not plastic. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybtahi on 11/26/2014

i bought this as a complement of my sport camera. I am sure that all the guys who are crazy of their camera, will buy the chest mount, the headband mount and the wrist mount. And there are more to come : floating pod etc... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAerials on 11/13/2014

It really was a great buy, I recommend everyone to use the DX, is very worthwhile. The prpsdutos are of optimum quality and give you exactly what was purchased. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirkoturrini on 11/12/2014

elastic band for head camera gopro in the set is very functional. the camera can be fissta at any angle and rubber bands mean that the band does not slip in fast movements like running. only flaw is that a lot of tightening the band for those who have very small head circumference is going to put the ... Read more

Impression:antislip;

0 0 0

• posted byartotm on 11/11/2014

Pros: stays on as you would like to. Fits from child to big headed adult. Cons: cheap material = won't last long in harsh conditions. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeldo090 on 09/01/2014

Pros : Stretch bands are good quality, no difficulty to make it fit with my head ! I have not use it for the moment but seems strong enough to use is in any circumstance. For what I used the headband yet, the camera didn't fall even when moving the head energetically. Cons : No cons to notice for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymborisov on 09/01/2014

Pros: very good quality. As I said it's better than the original. We used it for a couple of extreme events on the shore. And it didn't disappointed us. Cons: there are no cons at this moment In general: if you need cheap and strong headband for extreme events this is your choice. Read more

it came quickly, the material is very strong, it fits perfectly and stable on my head

Impression:Better than the original;

0 0 1

• posted bymagan0 on 08/22/2014

Another great buy at dx.com PRos: Suitbale for gopro, looks like the original gopro headband, the only difference? doesn't have the gopro logo!!good material Cons: i Can't find any! I would recomend this product to everyone who's looking for a cheap and reliable headband for gopro Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections