DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Camera Fixed Headband for Gopro Hero 4/2 / Hero3 / 3+ / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9266162 on 06/14/2015

Good

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylordsatierf on 06/07/2015

amazing just like gopro original

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byponcebh1 on 06/05/2015

I only have pros, it fits well in anybody's head. The image is even more steady than if you're holding the camera. The silicon helps it get fixed on your head. The only con is that it looks very ugly to have a camera on your head, but that's not the product's fault.

Impression:excellent,Easy to use,Light weighted;

0 0 0

• posted byJojoMojo3 on 06/09/2015

pros: this has a rubber line that prevent it from sliding off your forehead- it is kept in place and is very well adjusted according to the shape of your head. It can serve you well when you go diving, skiing or just walking. I should mention the fabric is a high quality one- when bent it doesn't... Read more

Easy to adjust, light and comfortable and the head Easy to adjust, light and comfortable and the head Easy to adjust, light and comfortable and the head Easy to adjust, light and comfortable and the head Easy to adjust, light and comfortable and the head

Impression:Great for quick setup!;

0 0 0

• posted bylloydice on 06/03/2015

Tiene calidad, es fácil de usar, se ajusta perfectamente a la cabeza, buen producto sin duda y a un super precio.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9427860 on 06/02/2015

14 days to Czech Republic. Awesome price, very good quality. I recommend!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysoaresdss on 05/26/2015

Um dos suportes que eu mais uso e recomendo. Elástico de excelente qualidade com grande gama de ajuste na cabeça. Fixa muito bem e ainda tem umas linhas de silicone que não deixar ficar escorregando na cabeça. Excelente porque a câmera grava exatamente o que você está olhando. Bom para escaladas,... Read more

Impression:Boa qualidade,Muito útil;

0 0 0

• posted bygylmore on 05/24/2015

На голове держится крепко, не слетает сам по себе. Удобство подгонки под разные размеры. Можно даже на хоккейный шлем надеть.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfladfoto on 05/19/2015

Produto de qualidade, confortável, o preço bem agradável. Recomendo.

Impression:excellent,Qualidade,Preço otimo;

0 0 0

• posted bytmihai20 on 05/13/2015

I was very impressed with the quality of the rubber bands, the images don't really show it as it is. It looks better than in the presentation photos. The rubber bands also have some anti-sliding rubber on them, so that it won't fall off your head. I tested it with a GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition and... Read more

Impression:Very good,Comfortable;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: