DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Fixed Headband for GoPro Hero2 / Hero3 / 3+ / SJ4000 - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRomenovaskez on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a great headstrap for your gopro. Its adjustable and sits comfortably on your head. It also has rubber lining on the inside of the elastic bands so that it stays on your head better. Cons:Doesnt come with mounting screws. It does come with the bolt insid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedbac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNottoday on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfectly fix to your head. There are no unwanted movements or noise at the image. The regulation strings work nice. Seems to be made of good quality materials, not as many other chinese products. Looks durable. It can be used in many sports. I will use it mainly for Park... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympjr on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use Good Quality Very Comfortable Fits Go Pro 2 HD mount Cons:Non So far OtherThoughts:I have used the headband and it is very comfortable to wear. Fits the go pro 2 hd mount well. You can use it on top of a cap or directly on your head. Both work well. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoab83 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The elastic quality is very good, it is a thick and strong elastic. This allows the camera is clearly clutching his head. The stand where the camera is plastic hooks and excellent material. The camera fits smoothly. It is a material that can be wetted smooth. I tried it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChiri4 on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent product. It fits perfectly (i have a big head, but it not hurts me like other ones). The quality its awesome, resistant and with a pretty look. The GoPro's fix part, is solid and can resist a lot of hits. The headband has a silicone on the inside to g... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjuhhoo001 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It takes a very big head. + It may even put the helmet on. + Very durable material. + Really cheap. + Very durable plastic part. Cons:- In a small head that will not last. OtherThoughts:Really cheap and durable. In fact, I use this ski helmet on. It does not p... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMatLynx on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This camera headband has high quality bands. Both bands can be adjusted to fit your needs. The quality of the bands is better than the ones on most Head Lamps I know. Cons:This camera headband has relatively large Bands. Probably too large for some small heads... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytomyum38 on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is just like the genuine product, sturdy and durable. Less than half price Cons:Tricky to connect the pivot connector first time, but works like a treat afterwards. OtherThoughts:I was impressed that this product even had the gel grip on the straps. I haven't... Read more

2 1
  • posted byDefektas on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it very cheap compared to the original one and they are the same. very strong materials. Cons:it could be more fitabel/stronger because you could accidentaly drop it from your head, because its disigned not for helmets OtherThoughts:best on the market yet. I als... Read more

Front side back side rough In full view
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections