DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco LCD Screen Protector for Nokia 5800 Cell Phones
  • 5 star 66 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykawaii33 on 04/16/2014

Did the job for a good price. Visibility is just a tiny bit less than what it is without protection. Not as sturdy as other solutions that also cost a lot more Have been using 1 for over 4 years now. It's still on my nokia. It does have a few marks but it's done his job. The phone is pretty much ready to retire though. It takes some patience to get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharkad on 10/15/2013

It's really cheap. The micro-fiber is very useful and very good. It came with simple and clear instructions. The screen protector is for Nokia 5800 (also for Nokia 5228, 5230 and others with same design), despite the photo showing other phone. You can't notice that it's on screen, perfectly stick to screen. No cons at all. Just read the advices on &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharkad on 09/24/2013

It's really cheap. The micro-fiber is very useful and very good. It came with simple and clear instructions. The screen protector is for Nokia 5800 (also for Nokia 5228, 5230 and others with same design), despite the photo showing other phone. You can't notice that it's on screen, perfectly stick to screen. No cons at all. Just read the advices on &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutibaker on 11/05/2012

That's the screen saver for nokia 5800, despite the photo's mistake. That's note the actual photo of the product, for our sake. I'm using it for over a year now and it's still holding together. I'll buy a new one soon. Now it became a little expensive, when compared to other screen guards on the website. I bought samsung galaxy SII guards for less than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtMiki on 10/11/2012

lightweight sturdy quality really invisible comes with manual in English easy to use does not come off comes with cleaning cloth little bubbles formed on the edge of the screen, but it has nothing to do with the general function. nothing for now took a little bit longer to deliver (not DX fault) I would like to recommend this product to all owners of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraulone79 on 03/06/2012

Very good screen protector to your Nokia 5800. It fits perfectly! It protects your 5800 against scratches and other small damages. You do not have to adapt the protector, no cuts to make. It is quite cheap. Really none. If it is the first time you install this kind of protector it can be a bit difficult, but you only must clean perfectly the screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReLoaderr on 02/05/2012

Had this on the screen for over a year now. I've also got a case to keep my phone in but it looks as good as when I first applied it. Keeps the fingerprints at bay Stops scratches Easy to fit if you take a little time and care Will show any imperfections on your screen - I have a small pinhead dent in mine and it looks like a tiny bubble. Not a major ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDgo00 on 01/20/2012

-Extra protection for the screen -Really easy to apply -When you remove it from the screen, it doesn´t leave any kind of residue. The only one i can found is that it decreases the touch responsiveness, but just a little bit. For a touch-screen phone, i think is essential to have a screen protector, this one is pretty cheap and nice, so i recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrazz on 12/03/2011

Its perfectly covering all screen for Nokia 5800. Its cheap, You can''t notice that on screen is something, perfectly stick to screen NONE.Hear are just some advise before you to putt it on your screen. You should be very careful when you putt it to don't glue it on one side because its gluing really strongly and to fix the way how it stick is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoranzr on 11/20/2011

Easy to use, low price, fits nokia 5800 perfectly,stops scratches, mirror effect is great, transparent, great product... No glue, instructions included, no cuts needed... Gives excellent look to Nokia 5800 no cons at all must buy more, not really a con comes whit microfiber cleaning cloth My phone had scratched touch screen, but I bought touch screen ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections