DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco 3.5" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/DV Camcorders
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 06/28/2014

The price is good. They used to sell a bigger one but this is still just enough to fit my need. It gives me confidence to wipe the screen clean with my hands or shirt whenever I get it dirty. Clings well. The included cleaning paper is good for one use before installation. If you cut it, the cut edges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobmanrob on 02/25/2013

Goes on easily. So good that my dad wanted one (he has the same camera). So we bought him one too. We also applied it onto a same size screen of GPS. Plastic is really clear, so you can see through it easily. like i said, i bought more because they were so awesome. Not really a con, but you have to make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobmanrob on 02/25/2013

Goes on easily. So good that my dad wanted one (he has the same camera). So we bought him one too. We also applied it onto a same size screen of GPS. Plastic is really clear, so you can see through it easily. Not really a con, but you have to make sure there's no dust when it is applied. If there's dust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydkdlv on 01/12/2011

this stuff perfectly the screen of my fujifilm HS10/HS11 The screen is a 3.5" one with this dimensions : 7cm x 5.2cm in a metric way to say it)! A bit hard to put, but i'm not really fond of this kind of things... Compound of 3 plastic sheets suposed to make it easy to place. I want a stuff to protect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLenalee on 10/30/2010

This is a really good alternative to all those expensive screen protectors out there. Really, there is no need for any brand or whatever on these types of things - its just a screen protector, so any will do. That's what DX does best, give us stuff at low, low prices. None really, if I had to think of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrabil on 07/04/2010

Producto fácil de usar. De buena calidad, y en precio. Medida 7cm x 5.2cm. Las 2 capas protectoras permiten pegarlo con comodidad sin riesgo a manosearlo y marcarlo. Toma muy bien el lápiz óptico y los dedos. Es fácil de limpiar con el paño que trae el pack o con un papel tissu.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNijel on 03/04/2010

Almost perfect fit for screen on Pentax K7 camera, it seems to hold firmly on the screen, there are no bubbles after the installation, quite easy installation. The antireflex layer seems to be slightly worse than originally on camera, but no real problems on sunlight. The cleaner for the display did ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections