DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Stainless Steel Key Ring - Silver (50 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdriellen on 06/30/2014

Shiny, really strong and in perfect conditions. I bought three packs and all of them came whole. No defect items and not even a missing piece. No cons until now. All the rings came in good conditions and none of them broke when I tried to use. It's a super price for such a good product. Would totally buy again! I use them for pet supplies (to hang hammocks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDellSuperman on 11/29/2013

Cheap and plentiful, they will last me a long time. All of them look uniform to me. They are reasonably strong as key rings. The diameter is as stated. Not at all, they are just key rings. What can go wrong? I did not open them to count but they look like 50 pieces to me. Hmmm, bought them as key rings for my paracord project & they did not disappoint.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexonite on 10/13/2013

Strong, shiny, very well-made. Found no cons yet, those are just very good rings. The rings have just the right amount of flex to make attaching the keys easy enough. Rings can accomodate about 5-6 small "locker" keys, or about 3 regular ones. They are best used with 1-2 keys with the tag attached. Not convenient for bigger bunches. If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections