DX » Community » Reviews » Rinco 3.0" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/DV Camcorders
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypercas on 12/27/2013

Buen producto, es lo que yo esperaba. Si no quieres rallar el cristal ponlo en tu cámara y veras como queda perfectamente protegido. No te arrepentirás ya que el costo que supone incorporar una protección de estas características es mucho mas bajo que cambiar la propia pantalla de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcguier on 03/26/2013

Just an ordinary film protector for the reasonable price. Good protection from scratches and so on. But you need some adds to apply it your screen. The quality of tissue in the set is really poor. After some moves over the screen the tissue become useless. Eventually I had to take a special napkin for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAvis01 on 02/19/2013

Good quality, easy to apply, cheap price. Won´t fit the screen of my Canon 650D camera. You´ll have to either center it (my choice) and leave some unprotected screen (10%) on either side or stick it to one side and leave some unprotected screen on the opposite side. Make sure where are the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvilevomit on 01/22/2013

Its a screen protector. it works as advertised, just make sure that you get the right size. I should have measured my screen as this will not fit on a 3" widescreen screen. This fits a square screen 4:3. So if you have one of those then this is the perfect fit. It works to protect the screen. Like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziltoid on 10/25/2012

Price is amazing, hard to find anyone able to beat it. Building quality is flawless, if you are patient and willing you won't have any trouble attaching it to your screen. Size is 3.0'', fit perfectly to my sony camera, no need to cut the edges Hard to find any cons, maybe the material of the small cloth ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byronits1 on 10/14/2012

Fit perfectly on the screen, no bubbles after putting it on the screen and you can see really great through it. The added cloth is very simple and it was very hard to clean the camera's LCD screen with it before putting the screen protector. Arrived after less than 1 month and in great shape. I Haven'... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybogomir2k on 10/09/2012

Comes sealed in plastic with instructions and a little soft cloth to wipe the screen. It seems to be durable. It survive summer vacation (sandy beach) and it still don't have noticeable scratches. With some screen protectors you get flexible plastic to squeeze out bubbles. Soft cloth is not microfiber,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAyooo on 09/04/2012

Nice film protected on both sides, so when u lace it its all new and shiny. its a rather thick and hard plastic material so i think it will last some time. I bough mine for my camera which says it has a 3" screen, but this protector is only for 3" screens which have a 3:2 aspect, not the 16... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybromus on 01/01/2012

Purchased to replace worn-out protective film. In our city, price range from $ 6. A substantial savings! The rest of this article is exactly what it destination cope with than 100%! they can not at this price and as such you should measure before you buy the screen and compare to the size of this Screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoneleggedhobo on 10/04/2010

You basically won't find a screen protector like this at this price anywhere else. Comes sealed in plastic with instructions and a little soft cloth to wipe the screen. None Note: I bought this to protect my Canon XSi, however I would recommend getting a slightly larger size and NOT the 3.0" as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections