DX » Community » Reviews » 2.8" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/DV Camcorders
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychito1 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:as mentioned earlier the product is good because it prevents scratches to the screen of the camera plus is very cheap and Features easy placement and if it did not quedarle your camera for the type of design you could cut it for cals. Cons:I have nothing bad to say and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:okay the camera screen protector that works well in the care of scratches Cons:I have nothing against it because it does, avoid scratches and really does the job, but when you have to know how to place because they are made of air bubbles, but if I have no cons. OtherTh... Read more

Rinco 2.8" LCD Screen Protector for Digital C 2.8" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras 2.8" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/DV Camcorders
    0 0
  • posted byjmax11 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Screen without damage. Comes with a cloth to pass the screen before placing the plastic protector. Just bought a Camera WX7 Sony pefeito was to test the size is now well protected from dirt and dust that may arise. The packaging is like putting all the information explain... Read more

Screen 01 Screen 03
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections